Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite fan-made animation?

Odyssey

I am an absolute sucker for fan-made works, especially fan-made animations. It's not only that they tend to be well made, but it also reflects the good side of the MLP:FiM fandom.

That being said, I'm always on the lookout for fan animations to look at. Because of this, I want to know your favourite fan animation and why. It could be anything, but if it's going to be something NSFW, don't leave a link to that said piece of work.

What's my favourite? Mine's Beat It PMV by AnimatedJames. This animation features canon characters of MLP:FiM and various bronies, which makes this animation a heartwarming celebration of both. :D

• Brohoof 3

It isn't MLP related, but my favorite is 'There's a Man in the Woods' on YouTube.

I'm in school right now, so even though it is SFW, I cannot give you a link.

• Brohoof 1

I am an absolute sucker for fan-made works, especially fan-made animations. It's not only that they tend to be well made, but it also reflects the good side of the MLP:FiM fandom.

That being said, I'm always on the lookout for fan animations to look at. Because of this, I want to know your favourite fan animation and why. It could be anything, but if it's going to be something NSFW, don't leave a link to that said piece of work.

What's my favourite? Mine's Beat It PMV by AnimatedJames. This animation features canon characters of MLP:FiM and various bronies, which makes this animation a heartwarming celebration of both. :D

You've read my mind! I love Beat It PMV!

Also anything by The Living Tombstone, or any collab with BronyDanceParty is usually very good IMO.

And here's my recent favourite:

• Brohoof 3

My favorite has to be Snowdrop! It's beautiful!

Has to be the best PV of all time. I almost cri.

I wouldn't consider it PMV tho because it ain't musical but what the heck!

BEST PMV STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+

• Brohoof 1

I personally like Two Best Sisters Play, from YouTube. I think it's one of the funniest and well-made animations I've seen yet. 

They're guys, but so what! :)

• Brohoof 2

It was to be journey of the spark, as the storyline was great. I got too see the storyboard, and they said they would release it within a few months, but they lied. They knew before Bronycon that they were not able to produce it as they had already been harrassed by Hasbro. They were told in a letter than Bronycon would be the last time they would be able to show any of it, and during the presentation they led everyone to believe it was a continuing project. I understand that the people behind silly filly studios probably have a reason for this, and in time i will forgive them, but i will say that i was VERY dissapointed to hear of its demise.

• Brohoof 1

Probably Button's Adventures pilot episode that was (sadly) taken down. I love how JanAnimations mimics the show's animation style authentically, yet adds a unique flavor to it

• Brohoof 1

Pony.mov series.

Who am I kidding?! Of course not!  :umad:

Normally I'm not one for looking up random pony vids on Youtube but one of my favourite vids would have to be that MLP/Minecraft parody of Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night"

It's a parody of a parody! What is there not to love about it?  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Why, Derpy's Toy, of course!

100% SFW. ^_^

Snowdrop is also excellent. Thanks for posting it, ooBrony. :)

I'm sure you've all seen this one 100's of times, but here it is again, anywho:

Then there's this, if you have 10 hours to kill:

• Brohoof 1

I don't watch many fanimations nowadays but me and a friend did go on a 4 hour marathon of fan made videos before season 3 ended. That was a good night.

My favorites are, in order:

Button's Adventure - Beyond cute (like me! Right? ^3^), the voices are perfect, and plus Button is such a relatable colt.

Derpy and the Doctor episode 1(that the name? Cannot remember exactly) - My favorite part about this actually was Dr. Whooves himself. Anypony else kinda find him cute with his curiosity and wonderment? I thought it was kinda adorable. :P Plus Derpy is pretty good too of course.

Lyravator - Hilarious and this is a go to video that I show to others, reactions are usually priceless. :P

Sh-Pony - No idea, it is just so oddly random that I like it. :3

Those are some I can think of.

• Brohoof 1

If you are up for something weird, there's this:

Fluttershy's lament

It has the potential to become my new favorite vid, but the excessive use of auto-tune, in certain parts, kinda kills it for me.
Say, is there a version of this vid without auto-tune and/or without audio crackles and distortions?

• Brohoof 2

If you are up for something weird, there's this:

Fluttershy's lament

It has the potential to become my new favorite vid, but the excessive use of auto-tune, in certain parts, kinda kills it for me.

Say, is there a version of this vid without auto-tune and/or without audio crackles and distortions?

All the characters seem somewhat............................. darker.

(NO, I'M NOT BEING RACIST HERE  :mellow: )

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!

I almost forgot bout this. Always cheers me up when I'm sad (all time favourite)

Edited by Lelek
  • Brohoof 2