Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on butterfly knives

CapnKrunk

Recently....I just got a new knife called a butterfly knife. It's basically a knife that you have to flip out a certain way with your hand. Do you own one? If so, what tricks do you know

I don't have one however I think they are pretty cool, I'd like to get one of them one day, but they are illegal in my state (and whole country AFAIK)

Edited by Flare^03
  • Brohoof 1

Used to have one, could do some tricks..But they are generally useless for anything else. I use the knives I have, so eventually sold it to a collector who is actually allowed to have it(illegal in Norway). Only knife I usually carry is the gerber paraframe, good for practical tasks, and is just the length(blade) you can legally carry in public over here.

First thing that comes to mind when I think of butterfly knives is, "But of course!"

All I have is a Swiss Army Knife, which is pretty handy being just $24.99 (got a wallet with it too, and the knife has a knife (you don't say?) Bottle opener, toothpick, and tweezers)

When I heard butterfly knives I thought of the film "Kick Ass". To get back on track though, I have seen them and I think they are really cool! I would be interested in getting them. Anyone know of the price?

When I heard butterfly knives I thought of the film "Kick Ass". To get back on track though, I have seen them and I think they are really cool! I would be interested in getting them. Anyone know of the price? I got mine all the way from the phillipines. They are very common over there, but i'm pretty sure they dont cost a lot In america

(edited)

My cousin has a butterfly knife disguised as a ballpoint pen. It's awesome.

This is basically the knife I have now, except without the biker stuff:

Posted Image

Edited by Gordon Freeman
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...