Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"My Little Dashie" movie, who would like to be involved?

whitetiger187

I know this has already been done, but I want to make another film rendition of the story.

So I have been thinking about the idea of making a film adaptation of the story "My little Dashie"

I want to put together a team to do this with.

I will shoot most of it around where I live, and hope to get at least a few people in my local area to assist me IRL.

But want to get a team and support from people here online. Anyone who would like to get involved I would love to have you. Any kind of talent is welcome.  There are many things that there is to get involved in.

Examples are; writers/editors, audio, video editors, voice actors, and of course I need pony animators.

This is a non profit fan made project. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to be involved in something creative.

Would love hear from you!

Edited by whitetiger187
  • Brohoof 2

Hasn't this already been done before?

YOU SIR, JUST REMINDED ME OF THAT SAD MOMENT.

He said

I know this has already been done, but I want to make another film rendition of the story.

So he wants to do another film  

Yes, I am well aware that this has been done, as I said.

But there are many different approaches to be taken with the story which is seen in the variations in the SFM, the comic, and of course the mini movie.

I think StormFx did a great job with the mini movie, but there are many things I wish to do different in my version. I want to make a different rendition of it as I said.

MLD is like a Shakespeare play, the different ways to present it are endless, lol

Hm.

I have doubts to be honest, our studio tried a film rendition of MLD and it turned out the story was so badly written in some aspects it would have been impossible to retain the major plot in a film sense.

I'll keep an eye out for this one though. Good luck!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

This thread is quite old without any updates - I would assume this is no longer being worked on.

no the project is being worked on over a mlpforums message however it seems we've hit a hiatus but we should be back on track soon

Hey! sorry for the hiatus everypony.

I have been crazy busy lately getting many big life priorities lined up for the new year and preparing for Christmas.

But now I have thing fairly evened out and can now breath a little.

As for the project, how does everyone feel about it? Are you still interested in working on it? Any ideas?