Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe what you do when you're bored

An Unknown Pony.

What will you do when your bored(In Real Life Or Internet)

For me,I'll just go to the internet and search ramdom things,Or Watch Videos On Youtube That I Like,Play a steam game

So,What Will you guys do when your bored?,Post right away(You Can Use Pictures) 

• Brohoof 3

Read hundreds of thousands of fimfiction...

Ohhh yes! I do as well. :D

What I do when I'm bored? I would sit at the computer and wait for a notification to pop up while listening to music the whole time.

• Brohoof 2

Play video games, watch movies, marathon a ridiculous amount of TV Shows, watch YouTube videos, exercise, and sleep, that's about it. 

Also I read too much fanfiction, some which seems to last for hours, I read more fanfiction than books lol.

• Brohoof 3

diaries of a madman, the lost element, other long fics...

Ah, I haven't heard of those before. I'm a hard-core Luna fan so my collection consists of mostly her, mostly romantic stuff. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Play video games, watch movies, marathon a ridiculous amount of TV Shows, watch YouTube videos, exercise, and sleep, that's about it. 

Also I read too much fanfiction, some which seems to last for hours, I read more fanfiction than books lol.

same here.

Tty watching sword art online, gaurren laggan or that anime with vash the stampede.

Ah, I haven't heard of those before. I'm a hard-core Luna fan so my collection consists of mostly her, mostly romantic stuff. ^_^

look up the king is dead long live the emperor, basically? Luna shipping and very interesting story line.

• Brohoof 1

same here.

Tty watching sword art online, gaurren laggan or that anime with vash the stampede.

look up the king is dead long live the emperor, basically? Luna shipping and very interesting story line.

Nice! 108k words, but still incomplete although very much readable. I'm downloading it. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

If I somehow - despite all I have to do and how little time I have off to do it (don't want to be unfair here, I only work 40 hours, the emphasis is on how much I have to do, not how much I work), get to the point of being bored - I typically just climb into my bed and take a nap. My sleeping schedule is so messed up now thanks to working nights that is not hard for me to do at all, granted I am actually bored.

Otherwise I look for an episode of something to watch or just start listening to music from my library.

Things to do when I'm bored:

- Reading a lovely book

- Going for a relaxing walk

- Listening to some nice music

- Watching some of my favourite television shows

- Drawing something interesting.

- Chatting with friends or spending time with them.

- Youtube. Oh the things you can find there!