Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe what you do when you're bored

An Unknown Pony.

Everything. When I'm bored, my mind develops millions of thoughts of what to do in a split second so I can get rid of the bored-ness. And then I do things that no sane person would do, or know how to do. Basically, I become Pinkie Pie for a moment.

It depends on how bored I am. I'll always rely on friends to talk to wen I'm bored. Sometimes there's nobody to talk to, or everything is just boring todo at the moment, so I'll endure it :(.

Watching Youtubers

Reading gay fanfiction <<i need help like srs asap>>  :o  :blush: 

Watching old movies

Playing The Sims 4

Playing Team Fortress 2..

That's probably it..  ;)

<<EDIT:>>

Btw, sleep is for the weak

No sleep for me!  :yay: 

Edited by Fricklefrackle

-Watch DVD'S

-Go on this forum and look for Notifications

-Netflix

-Just read Baseball headlines 

-Snack on stuff that I shouldn't be eating. 

-Snack even more

-Play my PSP

-Buy stuff Online

-Walk the dog

-Buy even more stuff online

-Watch a random PPV off the WWE app.

-Watch movies off the Amazon Prime App.

-one word : YOUTUBE!!!!!

-Work on fanfics that I like to add too.

-Do a google search about different forums that have the same interest as I do.

-BUY EVEN MORE STUFF ONLINE(No wonder my credit card bills are high)

-Look up other Pony conventions just to find out who will be there.

-Look up guests who are gonna be at Bronycon 2015. 

well for me its quite simple, when i'm bored of drawing and playing games, i do the stupidest things in the world.
like if lets say i was bored, and i had a lot of string and potatoes, and there was a ceiling fan. i would tie the potatoes to the fan with my string, and call it my "anti robber potato slapper invention thing" or arpsit... hehe, it kinda looks like it says arm pit.

• Brohoof 1

I play AOTTG, create new pony parodies, continue writing my book (I won't tell its name), see Youtube poops, random dubsteps in youtube, ahh, so many things...

And Minecraft. Preferentially 1.8.

Edited by Pony Parodier

depends on other moods. If I'm feeling like I "need company" I begin the search for hot women on the internet, if I'm feeling like playing something, I play a video game, if I don't have other people on the computer, I watch movies and tv shows on my laptop. The last one happened a lot this weekend, because my dad and brother went deer hunting, so I got to watch The Big Lebowski, X-Men: Days of Future Past, and Rainbow Rocks.

depends on other moods. If I'm feeling like I "need company" I begin the search for hot women on the internet, if I'm feeling like playing something, I play a video game, if I don't have other people on the computer, I watch movies and tv shows on my laptop. The last one happened a lot this weekend, because my dad and brother went deer hunting, so I got to watch The Big Lebowski, X-Men: Days of Future Past, and Rainbow Rocks.

• 4 months later...

Aside from doing whatever on the forums, I normally just watch Vinesauce or find random music to listen and move about to, though some Nintendo gaming always helps, too. :)

When I am bored..I proceed to use my lips to make a varitey of sounds.

I also surf online and post random words on my deviantart account

I have also drawn very quick and strange looking pictures

And I write stories that make no sense

Most of all I eat and chat on skype with my friends

• 1 month later...

If I'm on the internet then I'll browse Youtube videos or watch a stream on Twitch.

If I'm not on the internet then I'll just listen to music and get lost in my thoughts (or get lost in the music if I don't want to think about anything).