Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe what you do when you're bored

An Unknown Pony.

I usually watch Youtube, watch shows (MLP, Gravity Falls, Korra, Anime, etc.), play video games or go on these forums.

Edited by CrazyMrLunaDash

For me a great boredom killer is if I start to do some exercises. B)

I started with just a few push-ups and crunches to kill time but a few weeks later I noticed that it incorporated into my daily routine and nowadays I exercise about an hour or so every day.

Besides this I just grab a book to read or listen to music, occasionally watch some anime. :)

Watch videos,

Look up memes,

Read a science paper / the news / fiction / whatever i feel like reading when the mood hits me,

Post nonsense on the forums,

Actually sit down and do some of my work-load.

There's plenty to do, plenty to do...

I just sit in one spot doing hardly anything, waiting for someone to just scoop me up and feel better. I usually ponder why I exist when I get bored while I see everyone else being happy. I bet it feels great to be constantly happy, having a family and at least one friend. That's basically what I feel when I'm bored and I don't need anyone feeling sorry for me. :)

• Brohoof 1

When im bored i listing to music and thinking about animated music videos which would be cool if there would exist like maud pie singing space jam and other ideas.

And then im trying to animate and draw a few pictures until i realize that i simply just cant animate.Then i go to wikipedia and search things up.Like upcoming movies i want to watch or im just going to youtube.

100% honest answer,

I tend to do TIFMLPF (Too Inappropriate For MLP Forums) things when really bored. What? I'm not gonna lie. :blush:

That is, provided that there's truly nothing else I feel like doing, otherwise I'll usually do a quick skim through my favourite websites and such, play some games, particularly CoD (kinda my default play-when-bored game), or I'll just lay down and listen to music/think about stuff. :)

• Brohoof 1

I often do "chain research" (it's what I call it) when I am bored and have access to the internet. I look up something obscure that I know a little about, and from there I follow the trail in research.  Such as in the musical sphere, I may look up a band I know, learn a bit about their history, but then realize they may play some instruments I know nothing about. I then research that instrument, which leads me to researching the history and culture behind that instrument, and maybe from there find a whole new band I never knew existed, that may not even be in the same genre as the first. Or I would focus on the historical aspect of said instrument and learn something new about countries and people, which can lead into a whole different chain research of its own.....

Either that or I clean, watch anime, or read....

I'm never bored because I always find something to do. If I don't feel like doing one thing, I go to do another. There's always something to do. :lol:

Video games, webcomics, music, video games, anime, video games, SCPs, video games, RSS feeds, AMVs...did I mention video games? Cuz I do that a lot.

100% honest answer,

I tend to do TIFMLPF (Too Inappropriate For MLP Forums) things when really bored. What? I'm not gonna lie. :blush:

Same here lol. A lot more people do so too (even if they're not willing to admit it). ;) No worries.

• Brohoof 1

I just sit down, blast my HHC, and kick ass in a little bird on BF4.

HHC?

What ammo do you use, 7.62 or 25mm?

I usually sleep whenever I'm bored.

of course you would do that.