Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you're sick?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

I just stare at my computer thinking about doing something productive, sitting in front of the TV (not even turning it on) and derping it up on the interwebs. Sometimes I'd talk with friends on Skype. I'm sick now, and I've also noticed how little sleep I get.

Right now, I'm sick as I felt funny yesterday, now just searching for the thermometer xD Called my mom to work but she didn't answer yet so I have to wait...woke up at 2PM after waking up for the school alarm. Stuff.

Well the last time I was sick was like 3 weeks ago, but it was just extreme chills. I haven't puked since my wisdom teeth were taken out, but that doesn't really count, cuz that was the gas. But other than that, I can't remeber the last time I puked or really was very sick. But when I was chilled a few weeks ago, I just layed on the couch, watched Les Miserables, and played Minecraft on the Xbox.

Basically the same thing's I always do with my spare time, except I don't go outside for a leisurely walk, my mother makes all of my food for me, and I don't use any critical thinking because I feel too much like a wreck.

its funny..I get real anti social when I'm sick, my girlfriend cant figure out why I don't like being cared for, I just hate it! I hate looking weak I guess or somthing like that. so...I suffer...all alone!...all...by...my....*sigh*...self!  :(

• 4 years later...

I avoid people and try to avoid spread of germs, get as much rest as I can, and eat comfort foods.

And, if it lingers too long, I force myself to get back into my normal activities; sometimes it pushes things back on track (unless it causes a setback, in which case I swear a lot and revert to the methods aforementioned).

2 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I avoid people and try to avoid spread of germs

I also try this usually, but because that I have contact to a lot of persons in the university is this for me often impossible. I also try to have a good immune system so that the possibility to become sick is not so big. I also inoculate myself every autumn against influenza. 

But when I am sick, than I try to get a lot of rest so that my body can cure. I also take some medicine if needful, drink a lot and keep me warm. 

• 1 year later...