Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you're sick?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

When I'm sick, All I do it stay in bed and get online with my laptop. And that's all I do all day. Well ok when I need to get to the TV or get some food or use the bathroom I do get up depending on how sick I am. Usually colds don't bog me down too much and I can do stuff normally but fevers just render me useless

So for me, Sick days are spent in bed curled up with my MLP blanket with a bowl of hot soup while watching some MLP :3 

What about you guys?

Edited by RainDash Dragon

Well, I admit that I'm quite wired on the electricity even when sick. xD But I often take naps when sick, a thing I don't usually do when healthy, only when I need to concentrate on exams reading or something.

That depends on how sick I am

If I'm too sick for college, I generally lie in bed and read books, maybe play some slow-paced PS3 games if I feel able and the motion doesn't get me.

But, my Mum's got the traditional Irish cure for everything:

Flat 7UP

It cures every sickness in Ireland. EVERY. SICKNESS. EVER.

I'll try and sleep but if I have a fever and a soar throat, I tend to wake up periodically and it's annoying.

I'll play Pokemon, draw on PhotoShop, forums, or youtube.

I'll usually get on the forums or draw a picture, but for the most part, just sleep :D

Sick days aren't usually too eventful for me, actually.

Once in a blue moon, it's my heart going kaput and I gotta go straight to the hospital, but other than those days, I'm terribly bored when I'm sick :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

Normally I don't get too sick, so I just sit around behind the computer like normal. Drink Gatorade and eat gummy bears to keep hydrated and help with blood sugar issues, those are my usual issues.

If it's slightly worse to where sitting upright bothers me, I'll lay on the couch and play with my tablet/psp/3ds/something.

If movement bothers me I will lay around on the couch and watch tv (Star Trek Generations is my go-to sick movie), read, or nap.

If it's something even worse like the flu, I sleep. Plain and simple. Normally try to find the coolest room in the house and just pass out.

I typically drink tea that is good for whatever the illness is ( I drink tea like a fish on normal days, but then that's just a matter of what I feel like at the moment ), watch tv, might read some, and sleep.

I usually spend the day curled up in bed playing Pokemon Y and watching MLP or doing some reading here and there. So, pretty much anything I do any other day. 

Dats da gud questirn... A recent examination shows that I have a a strong immune system but a weak liver,(Don't ask how that works! XD) But thats besides the point. The point i'm trying to make is that I haven't been sick in a while, so I guess I would walk around a little to get the blood pumping, drink some water, and play some stuff. Or draw random jazz like I always do, or go on the interwebs! Sounds pretty basic. 

I only get sick on December though to....

Edited by Mr.Green

I just fight on and continue performing my daily tasks. During this point in my life, I really don't have time to be sick. I adapt to the illness though, I'll sit at the back of the class and try to not push myself too hard to conserve energy. When I start to feel a bit drowsy or distant, that's when I know it's time to pack it up and go home.

When I'm home, I'll drink tea and water, browse the web and have occasional naps.

Gosh, I haven't been REALLY sick for a long time, had to get a wisdom tooth pulled because the pain was unbearable, I just layed around for a day, ate pudding and browsed the net, and hung out on the forums of course! ^_^

When im sick, I pretty much stay in bed with my laptop, to go on the forums.   Sometimes i play games, but that would only increase my chances of getting a bad headache.