MozillaToast

Hey guys, just looking for some good music to PvP to, any underrated bands anyone recommends, so far I'm loving Limp Bizket and Egypt Central - I'm creating a playlist so I'd like people to get the best variety. Feel free to post your favorite bands and songs and why :D Remember NO FLAMING other peoples opinion, each to their own.

• Brohoof 1

Riverside, awesome Progressive Metal band from Poland 

(best Subtlety Rogue theme)

Haken, one of my new favorite bands, very unique mix of sounds

Edited by Jaref
  • Brohoof 1

The Fall of Troy. They are a mathcore band. Mathcore is a mix of Math Rock (Which has weird time signatures and things like that) and Metalcore (Metal that has screaming in it and breakdowns. Mind you, I don't listen to it because I don't like it.) Also WolfMother which is Australian Hard Rock band. Queens of the Stone Age is good too. The Desert Sessions are good too (They are a compilation of songs).

Edited by BeatStick
  • Brohoof 1

I was/am PvPing on;
World of Warcraft Arena 2s CS:GO Call of doody Advanced Warfare BF4 Conquest (Best Jet/heli pilot on my server)

and if i get a bit bored of either I always have Darksiders 2 arena thingy :D

• Brohoof 1

Badfinger. Shame that their lead guitarist/singer took his own life before they could even break popularity. :(

They could still be remembered by Mariah Carey's cover of their song "Without You" and the featuring of the song that I posted at the top in the series finale of Breaking Bad, but still, they're pretty neglected in the scene of classics... :/

Edited by Fillypino Pride
  • Brohoof 2

Enter Shikari. Love them to death. They've got a new album out in January and I'm hyped, I'm seeing them in February.

Anyway they do this thing called Shikari Sound System, where they remix their own and other's songs focusing more on electronic metal, which is a thing which has always been there, but they're getting more and more into. 

• Brohoof 1

I just realised I don't listen to a lot of bands, I agree with @, I actually like Nickelback and they get a lot of hate from what I've seen.

i like Woodpigeon a lot. Hopefully they're not as unknown/underrated back in their homeland of Canada.

Zebrahead got no praise at all.

SADNESS INTENSIFIES

^ I double that, Zebrahead is really a great band and it should deserve more reputation. :squee:

I also think Skindred is an underrated band, I mean how many bands do you know who plays Reggae-Metal :P

Edited by Kaela

^ I double that, Zebrahead is really a great band and it should deserve more reputation. :squee:

I also think Skindred is an underrated band, I mean how many bands do you know who plays Reggae-Metal :P

I agree with you both. Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 his world theme got me into Zebrahead nearly 8 years ago, time flies fast :0

I always thought they weren't very popular and should have been more popular. :)

Edited by Light Diamond
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

This list is getting epic :D Will be way over 2h, may have to cut into bits.

I'm so glad many people have such passionate opinions on music today

I was kinda scared it was just me who didn't flame everyone else's tastes but this has turned out great! :D

And although these guys aren't very "Unknown" Hollywood Undead are awesome!

Edited by Illidan Stormrage
  • Brohoof 2

Within Temptation are a Dutch symphonic metal band. They're my favourite band, but I've never met another fan :o Their powerful lyrics and rhythms are incredible!