making christmas merrier Welcome to the Show - Epic Rap Battle of MLP Forums

Jeric

Epic Rap Battle of MLP Forums  

28 users have voted

1. 1. Who Won?

• Celestia (Lavo)
    • Luna (Jeric)
    • Eyup ... it's him alright

After the song selection they will be listed. 

Noted!

Oh, and Winter Wrap Up. <3

• Brohoof 1

Decided to vote for MLP's very own 'Bohemian Rhapsody' aka 'Welcome to the Show' :P

Voted for What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me, as it's my second favorite song in the show. I would love to see it ruined improved by the singers. :please:

• Brohoof 2

Shine like rainbows, all the way. Not going to betray my favorite song, period.

... ...unless Welcome to the Show will require that one vote :|

• Brohoof 2

The more I think about it, a Mane 6 song might be a better idea...but then 'Welcome to the Show'... :wau: Not sure I can decide so I'll tie WWU and WTTS and let y'all decide :lol:

This may seem like a disgenuine answer, but I actually think all the choices are good options, and will be happy with whatever is chosen. I voted for the Cafeteria Song, but I may change my vote to Welcome to the Show since I think that's also a great choice and is also one of my top picks to win.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the Show!

That song is amazing  :squee: 

Plus there are a lot of parts, which is seemingly perfect for this situation.

Just saying, this was one of the most awesome defeats I've ever seen:

6fe82b550a.jpg

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

Update - Slight change of plans. Do to some scheduling conflicts, and a desire to share in the limelight, Spoon will be replacing SCS for This Day Aria (technically he won anyway .... I kept the poll open 'cause shenanigans are fun).

• Brohoof 3

Update - Slight change of plans. Do to some scheduling conflicts, and a desire to share in the limelight, Spoon will be replacing SCS for This Day Aria (technically he won anyway .... I kept the poll open 'cause shenanigans are fun).

First, that is very unfortunate that SCS cannot take part :( .

Secondly, in regards to Spoon now being forced to do a duet: BKN2R7s.gif

• Brohoof 2

I went with The Cafeteria Song (Helping Twilight Win The Crown), cause I love that song, its catchy, and everyone gets a nice little solo XD

Lots of solos with wrap up!

And it's the best song of season 1 in my opine.

• Brohoof 1

I voted for Let the Rainbow Remind You. To me, I find it more of a community-based song than the famous Winter Wrap Up. While WWU focused on the teams and Twilight, LTRRY talks about individuality and how friendship truly is a great thing. I also found it to be a better sounding song than WWU.

I can't wait to see the remaining staff members to sing!

I changed my vote to Winter Wrap up, since I don't want to chance "Welcome to the Show" winning. 

I really like the song, but it's not one I'd find myself having fun singing, or anything with the Dazzlings in it.  Their harmonies just sound hard to pull off to me XD

• Brohoof 1

I changed my vote to Winter Wrap up, since I don't want to chance "Welcome to the Show" winning. 

I really like the song, but it's not one I'd find myself having fun singing, or anything with the Dazzlings in it.  Their harmonies just sound hard to pull off to me XD

Hiya,

As someone with some background experience in singing (not at all extensive, I just sang in some high school musical plays, and I took one semester of chorus/choir in college), I can totally understand where you are coming from.  The harmonies that the Dazzlings sing are definitely difficult.  But with that being said, I still am keeping my vote on Welcome to to the Show.  I think it would be fun to sing even if it is a hard song.  It's one of my top favorite MLP songs.  

I won't be disappointed in the least bit if it doesn't win.  The staff is going to sing something anyway.  I just would really enjoy hearing them sing Welcome to the Show.

As it looks now, it's likely going to be either Winter Wrap Up or Welcome to the Show.  I love Winter Wrap Up, too.  And it is true that it would be an easier song to cover.  Whatever wins, it's gonna be fun to listen to the staff sing.

:smug: 

~ Miles.

• Brohoof 1

Tied!

e05404879a.png

Winter Wrap Up wins by a hair.

Singer selection will be next. :D

We need at least six people ... probably seven to pull this off correctly. Vote away guys. 

• Brohoof 4

No mercy! I want them all to Play Their Part! Teehee, pony music pun.

:okiedokielokie:

Dad level jokes are MY thing. 

All this poll ends tomorrow at around 10 AM EST. It is Multiple Choice. No Troblems and DF can't sing all of the roles. :)

• Brohoof 4

:okiedokielokie:

Dad level jokes are MY thing. 

All this poll ends tomorrow at around 10 AM EST. It is Multiple Choice. No Troblems and DF can't sing all of the roles. :)

Jokes in the Christmas thread getting a frosty reception eh? Wrap it up guys ... :P

Jokes in the Christmas thread getting a frosty reception eh? Wrap it up guys ... :P

Ouch, that was... COLD. You must be named for the light reflecting off of snow? XD

• Brohoof 2

This is gonna be fun, I believe. And the song fits the holidays rather well. <3

*Looks at the vote tally.*

Wow guys...did not see that coming! :wau: <3

• Brohoof 1