Are there any members here you know in real life?

A goat

The title is pretty self-explanatory.
As far as I know, there are only 3 people on the forums that I know in real life, there might be more because there are ALOT of bronies at my school. @Mane Sax, , and @FractalMoon. Whom is quite possibly my closest friend and one of the best speakers I know.
Edit: I forgot to put the question mark at the end of the title, my bad.

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 6

Nah, I haven't met anybody on this site in real life.

Although it'll be nice if I got the chance to meet at least one of you guys. I once heard that MLP Forums had a panel at Bronycon 2013.

• Brohoof 3

I wish I could meet somebody form this forum. If I had my pick well, I'd probably meet ooBrony. I'd really like to give him a brohoof in real life, since he's so generous with his own.

• Brohoof 4

Next%2BSig.png

Cheria (right) is a small town girl who was afflicted with a terrible sickness when she was very young. Meeting Sophie changed that however. She recovered almost instantly from her illness due to Sophie's magic and gained an undeniable talent with her own, and what does she do with this magic? She acts as a healer for her small town and helps the militia keep the hostile border safe. Seven years later, she's started a nation-wide relief organization after her adventure with Sophie and Friends, a great connection to the element of generosity.

I haven't met anyone in real life. I'm not good with interactions and in real life with me its like poking ice cube with stick :/

I wish I could meet somebody form this forum. If I had my pick well, I'd probably meet ooBrony. I'd really like to give him a brohoof in real life, since he's so generous with his own.

Woah :o 

• Brohoof 7

Nope I haven't got a chance to meet an bronies in real life from this forum or other places since I never went to a convention for bronies in England :( and I haven't even heard of this until I came and joined this forum.

Edited by NeutralNoob
  • Brohoof 1

post-30427-0-39701000-1418693731.png

Credit to Rainbowdash72 for sig :D credit to Ivory for the amazing avatar :D credit to couleur for the wallpaper
if your in hell keep going

I knew a few people on here in RL but they have either changed there names or stopped coming on here, not seen them round in a while :x!

• Brohoof 2

CW0AMZO.jpg?1?4895

Have ANY questions about Christianity? INBOX ME!         

the title is pretty self-explanatory.

As far as I know, there are only 3 people on the forums that I know in real life. Mane Sax, Sillymoonlightunicorn, and FractalMoon. Whom is quite possibly my closest friend and one of the best speakers I know.

Edit: I forgot to put the question mark at the end of the title, my bad.

No.

I don't know anyone in real life since High School.

• Brohoof 2

I've met quite a few people at meetups and one person who for some reason refused to give me his username, but besides them, I know three inactives. :P

• Brohoof 2

mephalasig.jpg

I kind of know someone called Overdrive (aka Smash N Dash) who is not only from my area, but is attending the same university as me. I think I passed him IRL, but I didn't say hi. That's it, though.

• Brohoof 2

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

If you're just talking about members I've met, there are many:

Chaotic Discord (now NavelColt), Chigens and Kay, Nas, Marco ~ Ace Attorney, Feld0, nlaq, Spoon, Key Gear, Zoop, Lady Rarity Pony, Haven, Makusu, NewCalamity, Fox, Lugi, RJ, Lord Bababababababababababa, PinkieDaDhy (whom I only saw in passing), Skullbuster, Woona, Questio, Wing McCallister, Jonke, Vexx3, Dark Qiviut, and apologies to any others I'm forgetting. ^^;

I'd say I'm particularly close to about a handful of them.

Although it'll be nice if I got the chance to meet at least one of you guys. I once heard that MLP Forums had a panel at Bronycon 2013.

It was a Poniverse panel, and there was also a table in the vendor hall.

• Brohoof 3

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

If you're just talking about members I've met, there are many:

Chaotic Discord (now NavelColt), Chigens and Kay, Nas, Marco ~ Ace Attorney, Feld0, nlaq, Spoon, Key Gear, Zoop, Lady Rarity Pony, Haven, Makusu, NewCalamity, Fox, Lugi, RJ, Lord Bababababababababababa, PinkieDaDhy (whom I only saw in passing), Skullbuster, Woona, Questio, Wing McCallister, Jonke, Vexx3, Dark Qiviut, and apologies to any others I'm forgetting. ^^;

I'd say I'm particularly close to about a handful of them.

It was a Poniverse panel, and there was also a table in the vendor hall.

YEAAAAH I SAW YOU AND ~CD~ A FEW TIMES BUT I NEVER SAID HI

MANY REGRETS ;~;

Maybe this year, if I manage to head out. I know Haven is going and I need to kick his ass at every game ever.

Edited by Madame Peri
  • Brohoof 2

mephalasig.jpg

I only know one person and I stopped talking to them months ago.

I wouldn't mind getting to know someone from here but I don't think the Seattle area has many people on this forum. I know there's at least a few though.

• Brohoof 1

Nope I haven't got a chance to meet an bronies in real life from this forum or other places since I never went to a convention for bronies in England :( and I haven't even heard of this until I came and joined this forum.

That and there aren't any conventions in the UK.

And no, although I do speak to two members quiet frequently via skype/xbox.

Edited by Tempest Shift
  • Brohoof 1

sylveon_the_pink_by_thebronypinkiepie-d8

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121534-the-evil-withinoutlast-style-survival-rp/ Take a look at my RP please.

-Sig by Handsome Changeling