Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

Ye swallow 'em whole of course ;)

They just feel good going down <3 

I hope you are talking about the small aquarium goldfish, not the big japonese goldfish...

Wait a second. Are you eating them live? Do you feel them swashing around in your stomach? ;)

I hope you are talking about the small aquarium goldfish, not the big japonese goldfish...

Wait a second. Are you eating them live? Do you feel them swashing around in your stomach? ;)

Haha ^^'

Tried that once...let's just say, it didn't go swimmingly. The little ones are the best since they just tickle your throat as they go  :squee:

And, of course they're alive. The fresher, the better!

Would you have me eat a dead fish?  :lol:

They're surprisingly comfortable in my stomach. You'd expect them to dash around and explore they're new world, but most just sleep where they fall. Must be quite relaxing in there ^^

• Brohoof 1

Haha ^^'

Tried that once...let's just say, it didn't go swimmingly. The little ones are the best since they just tickle your throat as they go  :squee:

And, of course they're alive. The fresher, the better!

Would you have me eat a dead fish?  :lol:

They're surprisingly comfortable in my stomach. You'd expect them to dash around and explore they're new world, but most just sleep where they fall. Must be quite relaxing in there ^^

I would imagine it would be relaxing, because the stomach "massages" the fish while digesting it. ;)

You aren't the only one eating live fish: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_live_seafoodand others from around the web. However, most articles display the act as a sadistic disgusting carnal thing, and none of them have your smiles :) :) :).

This whole exchange is about as off topic as talking about smartphones in the Fluttershy fanclub. :)

• Brohoof 1