Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching SoL/Romance 1x1 RP?

FirstPonySpectre

1x1 SoL / Romance RP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preamble

I'm looking to do some Roleplaying with someponies out there. Recently I've gotten into SoL and Romance RP's hence why I'm making this post looking for others who would want to do a 1x1 SoL / Romance with me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story / OC

When it comes to the story I feel like it'd be best to decide what the story will be after both OC's are decided. Speaking of which, the OC I'd most likely be using is my OC Bittersweet, dossier below...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bittersweet-r7667

Rules / Limitations

When it comes to rules I'm not going to put to many limitations on the RP itself. However, I would prefer RPing with people who are familiar with RPing. 

I'm also able to take on multiple RPs at once as well. 

Interested?

If you're interested just say so below or PM me. I'm on often so I'll do my best to reply asap.. <3 

Thanks for reading and/or considering. :3

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind doing a 1x1 RP, but unless Bittersweet is bisexual, It's not possible for it to be a Romance RP, as I don't have any finished stallion OCs. Still, a casual RP could be interesting, romantic or not.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...