Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Useless Superpowers!

Hocus Pocus

The ability to crush anything at will with your bare hands. The catch is anything you touch will break. :P

EDIT: Here's another useless ability... the ability to turn anything into Skittles just by touching it.

Turns-to-skittles.gif?resize=360%2C240

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 1

To see through things.

And through those things.

And through those things.

You look at people, and see through them, seeing their bones and organs. You see through those, seeing the ground behind them, and the layers upon layers of rock. Seeing through those, you see past this earth, and into the cold dark depths of space, the absolute blackness, the absolute void, as anything you eventually see will be seen through and ignored in favour of looking even further and going even deeper.

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather have a spectacular but ridiculous transformation sequence. Starts off epic with some powerfuly worded slogan and the holding aloft of my epically powerful magic maguffin, but when the lightning fades and people's eyesight returns, I'm dressed in the height of clubbing fashion from 1975.

• Brohoof 3

The power to summon hand sanitizer... anywhere!

That would actually make you quite a formidable opponent if you could summon it into your enemy's heart or lungs.

The power to rip your arms and legs off, and flog bad guys with them.

Coupled with extreme haemophilia.

• Brohoof 1