Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something from your childhood that you love/loved?

FeatherNight

It would be first pet cat, Vincent since I was born, sadly pass away in 1998. And then 2nd Cat Fiver come along when I'm in high school age still in childhood. And some cartoons, these are things that I remember I like in my childhood.

Barbie dolls xD I owned sooooo many of them.

I also liked Sailor Moon and The Powerpuff Girls a lot.

It still feels strange I didn't start liking Pokemon till age 11-12 (pokemon became one of my most beloved things ever since!!!)

• Brohoof 1

i-i have a blanket... i've had it since i was four years old, and... it's heavily battered up now, but... i-i'm starting to try and learn sewing so i can restore it as best i can ♥  i love it so much... i don't want it to fall apart any more than it already has.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Crayons and coloring books, and those fun magnetic doodle pads. I would spend hours everyday as a little kid drawing and coloring. :D 

18 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Littlest Pet Shop... that was back when they actually looked like real animals :P 

I also loved legos, and Pac-Man, and my tamagotchi, and my etch-a-sketch... and plushies! I still love plushies :derp: 

Littlest Pet Shop! How could I have forgotten! I had a MASSIVE Littlest Pet Shop collection back then, I had my heart set on collecting every animal...boy am I ever being hit hard with a nostalgia bomb. ^_^ Ooh and I LOVED plushies too. (And I still do...I may or may not still play with my old plushies...shhh. :sealed:)

Edited by Lucky Bolt

On 7/6/2018 at 9:43 PM, Jeric said:

The scent of Play-Doh. Also the scent of brand new Crayola crayons. 

Gonna have to ditto that, mate. Especially the Play-Doh. :ph3ar:

My GameCube... To this day I still have my controller I've held on to for 15 years. The GCN (yes that's how its abbreviated) to this day is my favorite Nintendo console next to the N64 and Wii.

I used to love to build large cities in my basement with building blocks and little cars, I would take a few hours to build it, then leave it up for a while before I destroyed it in some epic way, like pretending a massive dam broke and the city was washed away, or a giant comes crashing through the city, or a tornado rips the building to shreds and tosses the cars all over the place :wacko:

I liked to build stuff, but god did I love to destroy stuff too, that's probably why I'm so into disaster movies today B)

I still have some of the building blocks in my closet to this day, but I haven't taken them out in years now.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely Elmo. I have a lot of memories with him. I used to be obsessed with him during my preschool days. I actually have two plushies of him. One of the plushies just happens to be a pinkish color from so many washes. XD

Fridays after school my friends and I (Atleast when we were in the same school.) would go over to one of their houses and play Goldeneye all night/weekend binging on Pizza and Dr.Pepper

• 4 months later...