Life is now a fantasy RPG. What is your role?

Hocus Pocus

Suddenly, life becomes a fantasy scenario.

What role do you play? What party do you work with?

and if you want to get REALLY nerdy about things, what's your alignment?

I would be the party healer, and my party would be my friends. I'd be a weak cleric meant pretty much just to keep my friends alive... until the crap hits the fan and I'm forced to defend my friends by going "Old Testament"  and unleashing divine wrath on the sorry jerk that attacked us! But only as a last resort of course...

As for alignment, I'd most likely be Lawful Neutral.

How about you guys?

Are you the glass cannon? The tanky meat-shield? The spell-caster?

Is your party your family? Your friends? Your co-workers? Anyone who will pay you?

Where would you fit in if life suddenly started to follow the rules of RPGs?

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 7

I'd be a spell caster, capable of combat and healing magic. But I would also be the member in the party that although strong in hits and high in MP, my defense would be weak and likely hide behind the party's tank or close enough to heal everyone and hopefully not die too quickly. Neutral Good.

An assassin, killing things and having a silver tongue :D, the ability to steal things easy (Lockpick, pickpocket, etc) Mostly evil except towards good friends, work alone a group can be death to an assassin of other class, unless they are good themselves :P

I'd likely be a hybrid of archer and mage. I'm someone who prefers to not be in your face in some game, and I get great satisfaction from taking out enemies from a distance. Likewise I'd be interested in magic with a scholarly focus. As such, my main spell-casting would involve mainly healing with a limited range of attacking spells.

I'd be a Lawful Good Monk.

Standard-Monk.jpg

-I'm Spiritual

-I know martial arts

-My solution to problems is often very direct. None of this dishonorable sneaking around or insincere double talk. If there is an enemy and you must fight him, have the courage to look him in the eye.  :okiedokielokie:

-People tell me I need to "loosen up."  :lol:

My party would likely be fellow adventurer's guild members. Sad as it sounds, my best friends are usually those I find through circumstance rather than those I seek out.  

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

I would be a quick, durable brawler, who deals heavy damage while wearing light armor. My alignmen would be neutral. Unless, however, orcs are involved. Because if so, then I would be on the orcs side. Why? Because orcs are awesome.

I imagin i would be some sort of Warrior, wearing  heavy armor and a two handed axe or hammer.  High damage would be my main focus but if needed i could tank for a bit.

I would be Chaotic good, ill follow my own way and make my own path, but the friends i make i will stay with to the end.

2M0L1Yi.jpg

Edited by Gouunta

I'd be a neutral character who can be persuaded to join the side of good. I'd be a super peppy nymph, most likely, with an ability to control plants and such XD Obviously I'd constantly be breaking the fourth wall. Duh. :P

I'd be the chaotic evil glass canon dark mage/rogue hybrid who always kills everything before you even land a hit. My friend would be the tank and another would be the healer/buff guy that no-one really gives a shit about, but is almost as important as me.

EDIT: I'd essentially be this guy.

Darksiders_II_HD_Game_Wallpaper.jpeg

Edited by Djesus

Hmm... Probably a sorcerer or wizard. Specializing in combat spells and/or healing spells. My group would be whoever I found and my alignment would just be chaotic. Cause I can't decide chaotic good or chaotic evil. Probably good but I'm not sure...

• Brohoof 1

I would like to be the front-line melee fighter, but I don't really see that happening.  I think I would most likely be a black mage or possibly summoner of some type.  And most likely neutral good.  Maybe chaotic good.  Whatever would be inbetween chaotic and neutral good.  Not evil, and not lawful anything.

Warrior/Fighter. Anything that swings swords around and has a billion hitpoints to work with. Honestly the only party member I need is someone to keep my hitpoints up while I lay waste to everything around me. My alignment would be either chaotic neutral or neutral evil. I'm certainly not lawful and I'll never be good because my characters are always bastards. (I base everything here around my Skyrim char, I've never played an actual pen-and-paper RPG)

• 2 weeks later...