Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

craft Show-Accurate Pony Figures

Mint Petal

Let's face it, if you bought the pony figures with actual hair, their hair comes out as an absolute mess! This really irked me, so I decided to follow a guide on DeviantArt to get their hair accurate, so I did so! I think they runed out well, don't you?

post-98-0-60520300-1318195177_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sky Charmer
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks for your feedback!

I really like how hers turned out too. It's the one I'm most proud of.

Can you link the guide? I know someone who will appreciate it =)

(edited)

Can you link the guide? I know someone who will appreciate it =)

I never know what to do with my ponies' hair. I usually end up just braiding it. :(

Well Peachy Pie, you're in luck! Here's the guide I used http://scaramouche-f...-Days-258834978

Good luck with it, and have fun with Pinkie's hair. It was HARD!

Edited by Kaasha
  • Brohoof 1

Boil perms, all day erryday.

You did a pretty good job, well done. I picked up a Pinkie Pie the other day, but I'm afraid I'll ruin her if I try anything complex.

I think this would make a good official hair styling thread. I know there will be tons of questions from new bronies so why not just put them all in one thread? Just me thinking out loud.

You did well, and I agree that Rarity's mane turned out best. Which toys are those? My Rarity doesn't have her front leg posed like that.

The store I went to didn't have a standalone Rarity, but they had Rarity's Carriage discounted, so I had no choice but to get that. I like that version better, it makes her seem more elegant.

The store I went to didn't have a standalone Rarity, but they had Rarity's Carriage discounted, so I had no choice but to get that. I like that version better, it makes her seem more elegant.

Hmm... I do like that. I might have to go pay the extra for the carriage set.

Okay, I've made a few changes to make them better. I finally did a boil perm on Twilight's, Rainbow Dash's, and Applejack's bangs, and added freckles to Applejack, but I still need a hat...