Celebrity Crushes

Forlong

As for real celebrities I must say Leonardo Dicaprio. He is so handsome. /)o3o(\

Ohlawd. Ever since The Great Gatsby, I can't.. XD So many feels

I agree with you though, Leo is pretty handsome. He's got some good acting skills :P

• Brohoof 1

Well I like:

-Oliver Phelps

-Hayley Williams

-Oliver Phelps

-Oliver Phelps

-Oliver Phelps

-Oliver Phlps

-Oliver Phelps

-Oliver Phelps

-Did I mention Oliver Phelps?

-and Oliver Phelps

Emma Watson

Can you blame me?

emma-watson-marie-claire-1.jpeg

Why was it so difficult to find a pic of Emma that wasn't more than 1,000 pixels wide?

I...also have...a man crush on Orlando Bloom.

orlandobloom300.jpg

See, it was easy to find a small pic of him.  Why does every picture of Emma have to be with a wide-angle lens?

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

Favorite ladies at the moment:
2a5wxth.gif
Laura Prepon (above)

Shay Mitchell
Mindy Kaling
Kesha
Rita Volk
Taylor Swift

Dianna Agron
Ellen Page

Favorite guys at the moment:

8x69th.gif
Alexander Skarsgard (above)

Zac Efron

Orlando Bloom
Paul Rudd
Colin O'Donoghue

Jon Bon Jovi

Gregg Sulkin

Ugggggggggggh people are so pretty X______X

Amanda Warner of MNDR.

tumblr_m9h1l0SsiJ1qgahuqo1_500.jpg

omgiluvuamandamarrymeomgomgomg

Aaaaaaaaaaand Taylor Swift. But definitely not because of her music!

(edited)

I have a few.  Personality is more important to me than appearance but I think all of the below are at least pretty/cute:

• Alison Doody
  • Alison Pill
  • Antje Traue
  • Ashley Eckstein
  • Chloe Grace Moretz
  • Femi Taylor
  • Jennifer Morrison
  • Jessica Grace SmithNoomi Rapace
  • Tara Strong
Edited by Watchful Guardian

(edited)

Jocelyn Wildenstein ;)

so hawt.

jocelyn-wildenstein.jpg?resize=500%2C333

Okay no, but forreal. I have a woman crush on Maia Mitchell. Ugh I love The Fosters. :wub:  

post-20175-0-12444700-1405749151.jpg

Edited by Cupcakes14

Hmmm...

Alizee Jacotey, Janina Uhse, Camilla Belle

Emma Watson. She will always be better than Emma Stone.

I personally prefer Emma Stone. (That's not to say that Emma Watson isn't beautiful.) 

aaf3PUN.jpg

I also have somewhat of a celebrity crush on Andrew Biersack.

b47b5847dddb5c2fe5d0f6de7085146d.jpg

I have a bit of a crush on Shia LaBeouf

I don't think I have one on any female celebrities (despite being a straight male). 

I used to have a crush on Miley Cyrus, until she got run over by that truck (or whatever happened that caused her to look like a trashy Justin Bieber clone).

I have a man-crush on Chris Cornell. I'm straight, but you can't tell me this isn't one magnificent looking gentleman

chris_cornell.jpg

Felicia Day

She is one of my top favorites.  I love the fact that she does all kinds of videos for YouTube, where people get the chance to see her actual personality.  With so many celebrities, it is difficult to know what they are really like when they are not playing a character.

QsBRq77.png

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I have a thing for Dawn Rider. I know you're reading this, you fabulous brony you. :wub:

(Not really)

Edited by A goat

• 1 month later...

I never develop any serious crushes on celebrities, because that just seems pointless. The likelihood of me actually getting to know a celebrity on a personal level is pretty low. But hey, a man can dream, right?

But no, any "crush" I develop on a celebrity is mainly admiration and respect to the point where they stand out from the crowd from my perspective. It's just a fun thing to think about when I have some free time. No offense intended toward people who take celebrity crushes more seriously, but that's just not me.

So, I have a "crush" on Chloe Moretz. She played prominent roles in at least five movies I've seen, four of which I enjoyed tremendously: Kick-Ass, Kick-Ass 2, Carrie, and Let Me In. That fourth movie is actually shaping out to be one of my favorite movies of all time for many reasons, but that's beyond the scope of this post.

There's a quality of genuineness and emotional depth to her acting that I really don't see very often. It really draws me into the story on a more intimate and vulnerable level, something that's rarely accomplished with the number of emotional walls I've built up by this point. In real life, she also seems to keep it real. At least from what I've seen, she doesn't act like royalty just because she's a famous actor.

I don't like bullshit, and I don't see any bullshit in her acting or in the way she behaves in real life. I think that's pretty awesome.

• Brohoof 3

Chloe Grace Moretz is my number one celebrity crush.  She's a great actress who able to make even her less-than-good movies watchable and she seems like a very mature, well educated person.

1408730009873-0.jpg

Edited by Watchful Guardian
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I have a bit of a crush on Shia LaBeouf

I don't think I have one on any female celebrities (despite being a straight male).

A major basis for me liking Shia Labeouf is that he looks like a girl who I had a huge crush/ vague friendship on as a little kid because she paid attention to me and was interested in me when I was nine years old. Shia looks and sounds like a male version of that female childhood-friend. Who I actually met ten years later and ended up having a fuzzy memory and didn't remember me but figured I knew her.

I never develop any serious crushes on celebrities, because that just seems pointless. The likelihood of me actually getting to know a celebrity on a personal level is pretty low. But hey, a man can dream, right?

But no, any "crush" I develop on a celebrity is mainly admiration and respect to the point where they stand out from the crowd from my perspective. It's just a fun thing to think about when I have some free time. No offense intended toward people who take celebrity crushes more seriously, but that's just not me.

This is also basically how I approach it.

While all of the voice talents of our special show are talented, and many do a good job at showing up at fan conventions and stuff, Tabitha St. Germain, Cathy Weseluck, and Andrea Libman are the three ladies that appeal above the others to me.

Tabitha is such a cute hamny witchy hippie woman! She probably has garden hippie gypsy witch powers of seduction!

And, this here deviantART drawing apparently depicts a real scene of how she reacted to a shy fan once.

http://blayaden.deviantart.com/art/Overcoming-Shyness-or-not-379675474

Rawr, she is a beautiful adult woman!

Cathy and Andrea are also such cute hams! I want to pet their heads!

Among more glamorous mainstream celebrities, I can really just think of Lupita Nyong'o. Talented ebony goddess. I knew she would get that Oscar/ Academy Award the day I saw 12 Years A Slave, my favorite live-action movie and one of my favorite movies in general.

Anna Gunn is also a goddess. A real woman.

There's also the British movie director named Steve McQueen. I have seen all three of his movies. He is an artistic hunk and a teddy bear who creates true art.

Edited by GuillermoGage
  • Brohoof 1