Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Twilight lost her horn OR wings?

gamecubeguy214

46 users have voted

1. 1. Twilight, you haven't been a good princess. You choose to give up your

• Wings
    • Horn

Key: C = Celestia

T = Twilight

Notes: This will never happen.

C: You haven't been a very successful princess. I can't name any problems you have solved. You have learned much in your journey to the alicorn experience, but it didn't really change you on the inside, and the alicorn form of you should only happen if you actually are a princess that changes Equestria. Do you want to lose your wings or your horn?

T: Tough choice..

What would you prefer for Twi to lose? Her wings or horn?

To be honest I could totally lose either of them. It would be cool to see how she would adapt without magic maybe it would take her down a peg or two and we might see more RD and Twily interaction. Pretty much everyone is gonna be cool if her wings magically vanished but I don't see the big deal. If all the mane 6 became alicorns then i'd have a problem Except maybe Rarity cause it would actually suit her.

Agreed. Meanwhile, Twilight no longer having the ability to alter the minds and bodies of living creatures, something that should honestly be illegal within the world of FiM, would be nothing but a positive thing for Equestria. 

Yes, because she never did that BEFORE. Oh, wait, she did, in Swarm of the Century.

Honestly, it's like you're TRYING to find reasons, mostly petty, to hate Twilight. Just putting that out there. >_>

In retrospect the context of the OP seems to be suggesting that Twilight's loss is a punishment.If that's actually the case Twilight should lose her horn, not her wings, as her magic is what helps heavily define her. Element of Magic much? 

As much as I hate to say that, Twilight being reduced to a mediocre pegasus is a much more suitable punishment that just restoring the status quo she was comfortable with.