Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Needs Human And Their Weapons Help (Which Do You Choose?)

GXPBlast

Lets just say Tirek or any other future foe was not defeated by the ponies and the elements. Humans are called in to help with their technology and weaponry to defeat their enemies

The Mane 6 are in trouble along with all of the magical alicorns in equestria as they are having trouble defeating a foes

In this scenario any weapon of choice can be used except nuclear weapons due to their hares effects on the environment and possibly killing all ponies.

If you were going to choose a set of weapons or weapon that humans possesses to defeat a powerful enemy of equestria which would you choose?

Furthermore do you think that weapon would take care of the enemy the ponies are facing?

Also what do you think the outcome will be?

Keep in mind the ponies understand that blood and death may be involved, but its a risk they have to take to save equestria.

Here are my choices.

Tsar Bomba. Would guarantee to get rid of the problem. I'ts an hydrogen bomb, not a plutonium bomb.

But if that's not an option, then get some drones and perform airstrikes on Canterlot Castle. Would also likely annihilate the invader.

Edited by WriteCodes46

send Metal Gear Rex and Metal Gear Ray with two pilots capable of operating them...... alone they are nearly impossible to destroy.... but when together you will have a better chance at winning Russian Roulette with five bullets in the gun then destroying them both

I would use the chains that the God of war ares was bound with. He was chained so he couldn't break free and wreck havoc. Nerve agent would work or any knockout gas. There are just so many cool things I could show them!

This (some with explosive rounds too, of course) + Navy + Air Force + that experimental cloaking fabric that has light flow around it like water around a rock in a stream (because I really want an invisibility cloak irl)

and of course Apache helicopters because they're cliche :P

I'm pretty dang sure not even Shining Armor could make a barrier that could protect against Metal Storm with explosive rounds!

Whoever the unlucky jerkwad is that's attacking Equestria, by the time I'm done with them, you could fit what would be left into a shot glass!

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 2

Kinetic bombardment from orbit. Or some means of creating a gravitational singularity. Those may have some unintended consequences *cough*total annihilation*cough*, but you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, right?

Honestly, just don't go beyond the event horizon. You're kind of on your own after that. :P

Tsar Bomba. Would guarantee to get to get rid of the problem. I'ts an hydrogen bomb, not a plutonium bomb.

But if that's not an option, then get some drones and perform airstrikes on Canterlot Castle. Would also likely annihilate the invader.

I don't think we are trying to destroy equestria or the mane 6... tsar bomb is a bit overkill lol XD

I don't think we are trying to destroy equestria or the mane 6... tsar bomb is a bit overkill lol XD

This exactly, nueks work wonders but would turn equestria into a wasteland killing everypony and alicorns too.

Edited by GXPBlast

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

This (some with explosive rounds too, of course) + Navy + Air Force + that experimental cloaking fabric that has light flow around it like water around a rock in a stream (because I really want an invisibility cloak irl)

and of course Apache helicopters because they're cliche :P

I'm pretty dang sure not even Shining Armor could make a barrier that could protect against Metal Storm with explosive rounds!

Whoever the unlucky jerkwad is that's attacking Equestria, by the time I'm done with them, you could fit what would be left into a shot glass!

Metal storm is awesome. lol

Edited by GXPBlast

Depends on the foe. But it's doubtful anything we have can combat magic. Changelings were the closest thing to a conventional adversary. We don't know how tough they are in relation to human weapons. For all we know their chitin could be as hard as diamond. They possess basic magic, they could probably either deflect, alter the course of or just simply vaporize any incoming projectiles. 

The ponies themselves are very durable, being able to smash through wood unscathed or through solid rock with minimal injury, indicating a very tough anatomy. They are also incredibly powerful (able to lift & smash through boulders), fast (faster than bullets) and can alter molecular structures (magic). The alicorns themselves would easily wipe out the human race ( send the moon crashing into the earth, eclipse the sun from eternal winter, keep up the sun for everlasting drought, or rip entire continents off the earth and send them to space). So any threat that could stop that, humans would not be able to do diddly squat against.

Tirek. if depowered, a well trained human could kill him in unarmed combat. If fully powered, most likely nothing could stop him just short of hydrogen or neutron bombs (even those are dubious). Considering he survived the equivalent of a 4 alicorn onslaught, it's safe to presume that nothing will work. 

Chrysalis. Powers rival an alicorn. Alicorns could kill humanity.

Sombra. Disembodied smoke monster. Like we can actually fight smoke. 

Discord. Alters reality. Nuff said. 

In short, magic trumps all. The enemies & protectors of Equestria are essentially gods. There's nothing we could offer to change the situation.  Equestria is on it's own. 

Besides, humans are only have weapons for conventional wars. Equestria outgrew that with the creation of the EoH, Keys of Harmony, Crystal Heart, and the existence of alicorn goddesses.  There's a reason we don't see an Equestrian military. And before you get on my case, the royal guard are a secret service group to protect royalty. They have never been seen unless a princess is involved. And the wonderbolts are a civil service group like firefighters and search & rescue. 

The problem with magic, is that they can probably block everything we shoot at them. Soooo... We just have to shoot 'em when they don't expect it! They can't block all the time, so a long range, high power weapon like a rail-gun might do the trick! They won't know what hit them.

What i would do? Start where the brittish people started, bring in the Mark 1. And some of the first warplanes, it all would develop itself over the time.

Better would be start right ahead at a Tiger H1 for example, hardly to eliminate, but a firepower whcj searchs for an similar one.

But the right choice would be to bring nothing to those friendly and peacefull creatured. What do u thinl would happen if a tank appears in the MLP world??