Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 starts April 4th!

Sipenda

Okay. This has offically become a hype thread.

jontrongif_by_tytanick-d5tnbgc.gif

Let's all celebrate together.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

1 month?, can't wait! :yay:

;-; Right in the middle of my exams...

So the mare is named Starlight Glimmer :3

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

So the villain is called Starlight Glimmer, huh?

From what i read in the synopsis, it dosen't appear that she is really villainous.

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 1

So the villain is called Starlight Glimmer, huh?

So the mare is named Starlight Glimmer :3

What's next Dawn Dazzle?

Midnight Moonlight?

Mid-Afternoon Shine?

Gloaming Glow?

Not that I mind, but it's like every time of day with every synonym with shine.  It's kinda cute now, but when is it going to go full blown farce?

• Brohoof 4

Yay!

Anypony know how I can watch it online when they come out? I only have hulu plus and Netflix at the moment. This will be the first season I will be an out bronette while it is airing!

• Brohoof 4

Yay!

Anypony know how I can watch it online when they come out? I only have hulu plus and Netflix at the moment. This will be the first season I will be an out bronette while it is airing!

Try to look out for some livestreams on the air dates. If you can't make it, look through Youtube. Hasbro is very generous and leaves the new episodes on Youtube for a week.

• Brohoof 3

*Sitting all bored in math class, takes out phone and goes on Facebook to browse, stumbles upon Equestria Daily link, trying not to be loud to alert teacher.*

I cannot wait for it. That day starts my Spring break, it's my mom's birthday, and four days after, April 8th, is my own birthday. I seriously canot wait!!

(edited)
I thought they announced the date a month ago?

The date that was posted a month ago ON IMDB was not confirmed "It just showed up" no one from IMDB was able to locate the source of the date so it was assumed to be a "Troll" to get all of us pony fanatics in an uproar, especially with the titles of the first 2 episodes being so incorrect.    This is the first no jokes "Official"  release of information.

All I have to say is considering how well Hasbro has kept this hidden, Sony needs to send thier security guys over for some hard core training. Sony will never have a leak again if they follow Hasbro's modeling.

Edited by Sipenda
  • Brohoof 1

OMC FINALY! :pinkie: ! :fluttershy: ! :muffins: ! :P ! :yay: ! :D ! ^_^ ! :) ! :lol: ! :wub:

"Season 5 will really delve more into how the magic of cutie marks and friendship can impact those around you,"

Could this mean the CMC will get their CM, or am i just being scepticle?

The funny thing is I was thinking this morning, "They better announce the release date soon. Spring is getting closer and closer." And then they did.

I actually speculated with first saturday of April. I am a psychic. :blink:

• Brohoof 3