LyraHeartstrings

205 users have voted

1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

Again, I am forced to point out that those who choose Unicorn over Pegasus because they think that they can "fly with magic" anyway ARE MISSING THE POINT. You cannot pick "Magical Flight" as a Unicorn any more than you could pick "Make Sonic Rainbooms" as a Pegasus. Because the only Pegasus who can make Sonic Rainbooms is RD, and the only unicorn who can fly using magic is Twilight Sparkle. If you want to fly, the ONLY option is Pegasus, unless you just want to give yourself supreme magical power. In which case, just be a Winged Unicorn, which of course is pretty much a Sue character.

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1

Whilst being a unicorn and having magic would be cool..... I would just have to pick a Pegasus. ;)

Being able to fly would seriously be the best thing ever...

Yeah its really not even a close contest for me, Pegasus ALL THE WAY :wub: :wub: :wub:

What would you be?

A Pegasi or a Unicorn?

Pegasi:Has two wings but no horn

Unicorn:Has a horn but no wings

(optional)Earth pony:No wings and no horn

I would be a Pegasi

No being an Alicorn because everyone would want to be an Alicorn

post-7630-0-22121000-1345658187.png

Edited by PonyTrollz

UNICORN FOR THE WINS!!!!!

lol.

I would be a unicorn simply for one thing. DA MAGIKZ!

I wouldn't use it to fly ofcourse... or can i? would that be cheating? meh. =/

My first answer would be pegasus, but... I always did like magic and the like, and all that. Hrm... Looks like unicorn. Besides, I'm more of an in-doors shut-in nerd type, rather than athletic or anything like that.

But no earth pony option? SHAME

Well, given just the two options of unicorn or pegasus, I'd go with pegasus. I think using magic would require too much studying. Being a pegasus would give me two great abilities. Flying, of course, would be so much fun I think. The second would be the ability to sleep on clouds. I have no idea how that would feel but I can only imagine that it would be soooo awesome! :wub:

But really, I'd like to be an earth pony if I could. They are all my style.

My first answer would be pegasus, but... I always did like magic and the like, and all that. Hrm... Looks like unicorn. Besides, I'm more of an in-doors shut-in nerd type, rather than athletic or anything like that.

But no earth pony option? SHAME

I'm with Mu Nova! Where is the earth pony love!?

But I would be a pegasus. I would rather be able to fly

You can be Earth Ponies.I will edit the first post.I missed the Earth Ponies. :huh:

I can't decide pegasi or unicorn.

I really love every pony species, but I'd love to be a unicorn, so I could do magic. Flying would be cool too, but magic gives you more power, in a way. With magic, you're less limited, there are so many spells and so many things you can do with it!

Here we are with this again. I would be a pegasus -- not because my choice would be to be a pegasus -- but because that is what I am there. I have a fanfic about it -- but if one is not interested in my experiences as much, one can always start at part 3 (I should probably start titling the parts -- I mean part 2 could be titled "Every Castle has a Dungeon" and part 3 something like "Fluttershy gets a taste of red bull" -- part 4 in progress being "Luna by Moonlight" ...

Edited by silvadel

I'd definitely prefer being a pegasus. Flying really beats everything.

Also, quick English lesson: Pegasi is plural, the singular is pegasus. B)

Definitely a unicorn, if only so I could teleport and levitate stuff.

Also, Twi is best pony, sooo, I could become her apprentice and become awesome!

Maybe a li'l less study though. ^-^

-Joe-

We had a more comprehensive thread with more options pertaining the same content as your thread, so they have been merged. :)

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.