Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2020-01-03 at 9:11 PM, Jane said:

Hi! I come here to make a little publication in honor of our Glimmy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you all believe how beautiful Glimmy is? I mean, she is one of Equestria's most successful ponies!

1. She is the principal of the School of Friendship, the school that unites and receives all creatures, maybe the most important school for the kingdom.

2. She lives and is in charge of the Castle of Friendship , the castle where she lived together with the now ruler of Equestria, surely over time, she opened a museum or a library there, she lives with Trixie and Sunburts, and maybe the Young Six (although they have their own Tree House)

3. The best magician of her time, this doesn't really need much explanation, although Twilight is on par with her, Twilight will be known for being a ruler, instead Starlight will be known for the next 1000 years (just as it was Starswirl) for being the greatest practical magician in terms of knowing and ability, along with Sunburts as a theoretical wizard and The Great and Powerful Trixie.

4. And finally, a great pony, her growth was impressive since she arrived in Ponyville until she took over the School, a unique, friendly and generous leader, and a great friend.

starlightfif.gif.7e8166ee292c7a73a346e009f9a5f805.gif

Know this is old, and it may not be a "ship" or anything and that the character dynamic is completely different, but it's like Celestia says to Starlight, about the bond between mentor and student being special. This is especially good gif as we see a great amount of time has passed, and Starlight's loyalty was proven true, I mean it already had been, but the strength of their friendship endured and this symbolizes a true friendship between a mentor and their student, we can see Starlight is aging she's not an Alicorn, the relationship isn't quite the same as with Twilight and Celestia.. Starlight represents something very important to Twilight, Starlight is probably Twilight's biggest success, she knew she couldn't make her an alicorn, or turn her into a princess, but she can give her a life with purpose, or rather point her in the right direction, Twilight may have lived on much longer than her friends, but Starlight is LITERALLY one of the biggest parts of her legacy.. creating a legacy for herself, she did change the world, just not how she thought she would or in the ways she thought she would do it. I may not be thrilled seeing Twilight as tall alicorn, but when I see her standing next to an aged Starlight, I feel a lot better about it, friendship is forever. friendship is magic. Love it

Edited by KingCorvus
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...