Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask JonasDarkmane

JonasDarkmane

Watch the episode Blink , Pucky should know this episode.

I have heard a lot about that episode and been told it is one of the creepiest episodes. I know a lot of Whovians IRL 

Watch the episode Blink , Pucky should know this episode.

That or you should definitely start with the first episode of season two, the Christmas episode :wub: my favorite :yay:

That or you should definitely start with the first episode of season two, the Christmas episode :wub: my favorite :yay:

I actually did that, when I was at a club meeting in school :). We watched the Christmas episode :yay: 

• Brohoof 1

Ok then, how about The Day Of The Doctor. I dare you (if there's one thing that you should know, you do not avoid my dares, due to the fact that most of them would benefit you in the long run)

Ehm, I would like this to return to questioning, not dares :). I haven't seen much Dr. Who. End of Whovian discussion 

Okaaaaaaay. So, how far is the relationship with Pucksterv?

----------------------------------------------------------

Gonna leave this blank for obvious reasons :) 

• Brohoof 1

Huh, never on the forums a girl has liked me, I am the most single, unluckiest,17 in a shell of a 10, brony you'll ever know.

You'll find someone someday, don't worry *hugs*

Now to stay on topic

What would your reaction be if I would suddenly be knocking on your door right now?

What would your reaction be if I would suddenly be knocking on your door right now?

--------------------------------------

Gonna leave this blank for obvious reasons :) 

• Brohoof 1

Want us to work on Home Utilities or Weapons Tech and you choose Weapons Tech would you like to invest in Crystals and Silicon when a mass production of laser based weapons arrive.

Ehh.. no thank you  :adorkable:

Hey, Jonas! How's it going? Are you up for a silly scenario/personality-based question?   :)

You are a gladiator in a coliseum, and you've reached the final round. Your next opponent is the champion, and they've never lost a single battle in their life as a gladiator. Despite this frightening fact, you are 100% confident that you will win this battle. You reach for your weapon behind you, and it is: (                   ). 

• Brohoof 1

Hey, Jonas! How's it going? Are you up for a silly scenario/personality-based question?   :)

You are a gladiator in a coliseum, and you've reached the final round. Your next opponent is the champion, and they've never lost a single battle in their life as a gladiator. Despite this frightening fact, you are 100% confident that you will win this battle. You reach for your weapon behind you, and it is: (                   ). 

Sure. 

)
  • Brohoof 1

Nice, wasn't expecting that! One last question for now: When you play rpgs or mmorpgs, what's your favorite character class and role?  

A supportive/tanky role. 

• Brohoof 1