Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Excitement for the Fifth Season!

~Flash Brush~

GUys, oh my gosh I am so ready for the fifth season! I am going to watch it every time there is a new episode. I am not going to let my parents stand in my way this time! I need to see the fifth season because it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo important to me! MLP has never been so exciting to me the hype is so high now!!!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHMMMMMMYYYYYYGGGGGOOOOOSSSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please comment down below what you feel about the fifth season.

~Flash Brush~

• Brohoof 4

http://www.ponycountdown.com/

For extra hype.

Also, will the episodes be streamed somewhere the moment it airs? :3 (It's the first time I witness new episodes...)

EQTV shows them live on their streaming site.

EQTV shows them live on their streaming site.

Then I'll go and watch them there, no more waiting until twilight for youtube or dailymotion to upload them  :P

GUys, oh my gosh I am so ready for the fifth season! I am going to watch it every time there is a new episode. I am not going to let my parents stand in my way this time! I need to see the fifth season because it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo important to me! MLP has never been so exciting to me the hype is so high now!!!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHMMMMMMYYYYYYGGGGGOOOOOSSSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please comment down below what you feel about the fifth season.

~Flash Brush~

a little over 10.5 days remaining  :yay:

Then I'll go and watch them there, no more waiting until twilight for youtube or dailymotion to upload them  :P

Oh, a Gentleman with fine tastes in Ponies i see. :)

• Brohoof 2

I really miss that feeling when we discover a new episode, it has been almost a year.

Hay yeah, that feeling is priceless, waiting with a huge excitemen, just to see what's going to happen next to out favorite ponies...

6760982_60x60.png?v=1419801617.94

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

Hay yeah, that feeling is priceless, waiting with a huge excitemen, just to see what's going to happen next to out favorite ponies...

6760982_60x60.png?v=1419801617.94

That image though. So many flashing lights!

Where was I? Oh yes, I'm on a season 5 thread. *inhails*

OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED I CANNOT WAIT THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!

• Brohoof 1

http://www.ponycountdown.com/

For extra hype.

I am definitely getting the forum sig from that site! :D

And yes, I am sosososososo excited! I'm going to be with all my brony friends when it airs and we're going to watch it together and it will be amazing!!!

177540%20-%20animated%20pinkie_pie%20rea

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty stoked for the new season. :comeatus:

792.png

My little hype train

My little hype train

Ah-ah-ah-ah ♫♪♫

Okay maybe the theme song still isn't that good lol :sunny:

I don't know what to expect or all of what I want, but what I do know is that I'm probably gonna miss out on the premiere because I'm going to go see my parentals for Easter (I live on my own now). They live 2½ hours away........I don't know lol I'll figure it out though :3

Edited by Spwingtime Woona
  • Brohoof 1

It's great to see such enthusiasm for the new season -- but the excitement might be better directed at one of our preexisting topics. May I recommend our Season 5 Predictions/Hopes topic? I think that covers what's being discussed here. :)

• Brohoof 2