Did you like it?  

476 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I'm actually convinced that Starlight never believed her own philosiphy. The theme for the season is Cutie Mark Magic. This leads me to believe she had an ulterior motive for collecting cutie marks and the village and equality philosiphy was just a cover to placate the ponies she stole from. During the scene in her cottage with the Mane 6's cutie marks she seemed expecially interested in twilights. Its pretty clear she's studied cutie marks extensively if she could develop a spell to forcefully remove them, she must know something we don't.

• Brohoof 5

Oh I know everybody is going to ship Pinkie with the balloon stallion. 

Pinkie Sandwich is over. The fandom has moved on. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Another great episode from the guys over at DHX.

Applaud yourselfs, DHX!

I've noticed that there were ALOT more stallion's in these two episodes. Usually we just have an abundance of mare's.

Also. People are going to start making those OC's with the equal sign cutie marks, I just know it. :P

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 2

May I just say it's kind of cool that they didn't go over the top this time with the villain like they usually do in these 2 parters? And the fact that she wasn't defeated by some random moment but actually got away and may return at some point? 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I liked it, thought I think that we can all agree that Balloon animal pony is OP.

He's probably some kind of reality-warper.

Because Pinkie Pie, Discord, King Sombra, AlicornAmulet!Trixie, Cheese Sandwich, and InspirationManifestation!Rarity weren't enough already.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

Oh I know everybody is going to ship Pinkie with the balloon stallion. 

Pinkie Sandwich is over. The fandom has moved on. 

Give me 5 minutes and you'll see.

That song, the irony of it's upbeat nature it reminds me of the Happy Happy Joy Joy song in Ren and Stimpy.

https://youtu.be/y0V4TZAyd8I

And yet, despite being slower-paced, it's somehow still creepier than Happy Happy, Joy Joy.  ;)

(On the minus side, the idea of individuality will still be mass-marketed to them as if they were fools...but that's another can of worms. )

A can of worms I'd happily take up with you via PM. :okiedokielokie:  

i missed more than half of it,

screw the system

I can all but promise you it'll be up on DailyMotion within the next 24 hours. ;)

• Brohoof 2

I'm actually convinced that Starlight never believed her own philosiphy. The theme for the season is Cutie Mark Magic. This leads me to believe she had an ulterior motive for collecting cutie marks and the village and equality philosiphy was just a cover to placate the ponies she stole from. During the scene in her cottage with the Mane 6's cutie marks she seemed expecially interested in twilights. Its pretty clear she's studied cutie marks extensively if she could develop a spell to forcefully remove them, she must know something we don't.

Ok, now that really terrifies me. Whatever Starlight wants with those cutie marks, I fear it will be beyond anything we've seen so far from MLP. Something so evil and sinister it will make Starlight one of the most hated and feared villains of the series by far and away.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Sort of reminds me of the leaders in China and their utter hypocrisy.

Edited by CTRLee
  • Brohoof 2

Well since there weren't really any economics involved (aside from how the town's local economy functioned as a result of their behavior), I'd say it was more like social classical liberalism triumphing over totalitarian thought and behavioral control.

Amen to that! Individual exceptionalism for the world!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I would have loved to know Starlight's motivations for all this. Hopefully we find out when she returns.

But this was awesome :D Ponies are back <3

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 5

Ok, now that really terrifies me. Whatever Starlight wants with those cutie marks, I fear it will be beyond anything we've seen so far from MLP. Something so evil and sinister it will make Starlight one of the most hated and feared villains of the series by far and away.

I thought Tirek was pretty terrifying and I loved Tirek.

I also loved how the S4 finale felt like I was watching DragonBall Z instead of My Little Pony :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Commence the shipping... Ponies these days!

Commence the shipping huh? 

There is Pinkie x Party Favor. The names are a given

Pinkie x The muffin pony after she gets over the muffins

Pinkie x that cupcake pony. That's a given

Fluttershy x Party Favor. So many givens.

Snowboard pony x Starlight Glimmer. They seem to have some interesting history.

Rainbow Dash x that one Pegasus: They look similar.

• Brohoof 2

The only thing I didn't like was Starlight Glimmer's character design. Did they really have to make her like an already presented character? That was the only thing I didn't like. But I DID like how it wasn't all about Twilight, but then again it wasn't all about the other five. They all had equal spotlight.

• Brohoof 5

BWAAAAAAAHHH!! 

SEE? SEE??? IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING :lol:

>mfw when waitng for a pic of them together

e39.png

• Brohoof 2

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Anypony else feel like the four that helped the Mane Six could make their own sort of pony superhero team like our heroes normally are?

:pinkie:

OMG I would lvoe to see these guys make a return appearance! :D

• Brohoof 3