Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

In a way, I feel like you could be right about Peridot, especially after seeing Stevens Birthday and how they left her to work on that drill by herself.

That's because she choose too. They asked Peridot if she would like to join them for Steven birthday but she just kept working on the drill

Everyone, please be careful about posting spoilers! Not everyone likes seeing things ahead of time. When in doubt, use the spoiler function to hide content you'd otherwise like to share.

Thank you!

• Brohoof 4

This episode! I'm so happy!

Don't read if you haven't seen it yet ----v

Peri is now officially a Crystal Gem! I knew it would eventually happen, but now that it's official..Just so awesome. Also she sure told YD off!

• Brohoof 2

Honing my Photoshop skills hell ya

sig-4315067.2yxr79g.jpg

OH MY GOD THIS PEARL'S SALt

All Pearls are made with a dash of SALT

I bet Yellow Pearl enjoyed seeing a peridot get accosted by Giraffe Mom.

• Brohoof 3

This is me after the latest episode...

That was frikkin' amazing!

We finally got to see Yellow Diamond, and man, does she ever measure up. That voice, that height, that cold, uncaring attitude! Giraffe Mom makes her triumphant appearance! And Peridot is now the official newest member of the Crystal Gems! I so hope she gets put into the intro soon. And she is also going to get a weapon... I wonder what it will be. I would speculate, but it'll probably ten times better than my wildest imagining.

Celestia Rank, 10/10, 100% approval; I haven't been so blown away by an episode of anything for ages. Well done, Steven Universe:love:  :love:  :love:

• Brohoof 3

Peridot is a crystal gem :D, Yay!. But i have to mention that i find Yellow diamond very intimidating.

Also Message Received is my favourite episode so far :D

• Brohoof 1

I'll have to say, Log Date 7 15 2 had to be one of the best filler episodes
that I've seen. :D

I really like how the episode showed things from Peridot's perspective.
I think my favorite thing about the episode was Peridot shipping
"Percy and Pierre" in the tv show. :lol:

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 1

Absolutely loved this ep!

So much Peridot in one episode! I love Peri so much. :3 Seeing her get into that tv show was great, probably my favourite episode this bomb, along with Message Received.

• Brohoof 1

First post hype, wooo

XLBiNu2.png

I admit that when this happened, I may have lost something... It took her 3 days to understand shipping. 10/10

• Brohoof 3

Steven always tend to surprise me with his kind heart and good will. Steven for President!

More like, Connie for President; Steven for First Boy. ;)

And Yellow Diamond!!! Her voice -- Petti LuPone absolutely nailed it. "I want my cluster, and I want that planet to die" is such a chilling line, and her delivery blows it out of the water.

But Giraffe Mom is still a clod! :P

• Brohoof 4

I have a lot of favorite episodes, but one of my all time favorite episodes would have to be: Mirror Gem and Ocean Gem.

I just loved the background music they used (Especially Lapis Lazuli's theme), the water fighting clone scene, and these lines:

"I'm Lapis Lazuli, and you can't keep me trapped here anymore!" -Lapis Lazuli

tumblr_nck20d3wGF1qdi5kdo1_400.gif.

Plus, I also found this hilarious Shia Labeouf version/parody of Do It for Her:

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 1

I have a lot of favorite episodes, but one of my all time favorite episodes would have to be: Mirror Gem and Ocean Gem.

I just loved the background music they used (Especially Lapis Lazuli's theme), the water fighting clone scene, and these lines:

sig-4324003.tumblr_nck20d3wGF1qdi5kdo1_4.

Lapis's introduction was the show's first major turn into a much larger universe (hyuk hyuk). All the foreshadowing began to pay off in a big way. Her first episodes are easily among the best.

• Brohoof 3

Lapis's introduction was the show's first major turn into a much larger universe (hyuk hyuk). All the foreshadowing began to pay off in a big way. Her first episodes are easily among the best.

True.

But still, I wonder who trapped her in the mirror?

Oh well, now that I think about it, I guess we won't learn that until the Malachite arc, or the next Stevenbomb.

Edited by iNachos10

I think the fun part is seeing all these Alt Pearls from the one we know and love!   Also are some Gem's mass made like a factory and stuff and did our Pear  once serve Rose before the Gem Wars?  We saw  something along that lines in the Ruby's and also the courts being broken down by colors of the leaders....

So does that mean in some ways Steven has his own court...

tumblr_n6cnemjCv11rse905o1_500_zpsv4jr2y

• 3 weeks later...