Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

I started watching it only a week ago, and I'm now a big fan

I even sketched a Peridot/Garnet Fusion X3

sig-4354243.eptnopF.png

Dude! That's awesome!

Now for a name for both Garent and Peridot..

• Brohoof 2

I'm so disappointed that we have to wait for yet another few months to see the next Steven Universe episode. But honestly, I'd rather have a cartoon that takes hiatuses so that the creators can put more effort into their work. Every Stevenbomb thus far have proven to be well-crafted and worth watching thanks to all of these hiatuses.

• Brohoof 5

Omg...... Yes I absolutely love this show..... My favorite episode being the one in which Steven first fuses with Connie (I'm a sucker for a good clean love story)

I feel that this show pushes boundaries that other shows should be pushing as well..... Not many cartoons are ballsy enough to have openly gay/lesbian couples, or discuss things such as sexuality (as subtle as it is in this particular show).... It's a show that's self aware, and knows when to be serious, and when to relax. And if you look close enough.... There's just as much in it for adults, as there is for the kids.... The adult jokes never go too far, and is able to keep even my fathers interest (and he usually hates cartoons). Truly an E for everyone title, and a must see,

If there was a character I would have to call my favorite.....I'd probably choose Amethyst. She has that rebellious spirit, mixed in with a bad past..... And her personality is probably the most multidimensional of any on the non-fused gems, which makes for a very interesting and lovable characters

My small list of theories:

1: Rose and Greg "fused" and out popped Steven...... Yes yes I'm not going to explain the why fused is in quotations...... This is a family site after all..... I truly believe that Greg... Did it.... With Rose and performed a sort of fusion, giving up her gem and personality to intertwine with Gregs DNA, forming the lovable hybrid we know as Steven.

2: Lapis AND Jasper will eventually join the crystal gems. Now this one seems outlandish..... But I assure you it's indeed plausible. Now Lapis is obvious...... But Jasper.... Not so much..... Her actions and personality lead me to believe she is lonely, and passive aggressive towards fusions because of it..... She will come around though.... Even if Garnett has to throw her into another hyper advanced hand ship power core to drive the point home.

3: The diamonds are fusions,.... This one just makes sense...... The diamonds form from 3-4 gems fusing....... They assume ultimate control over the entire gem race, segregating each different basic gem, not allowing non-same gems to fuse to protect their throws for all eternity..... Just tell me that doesn't make a lot of sense... I dare ha XD

• Brohoof 3

You can add me to the club. Marathoned the whole thing last week and it was awesome.

X pearl

Oh wait... Wrong thread o_o

Glad to have yah into the club :P

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 2

Today, to our art class, we have seen this picture from Seurat

sig-4371734.The%20Circus.jpg

Are you seen what I'm seeing? O.o

sig-4371734.img-1506-1-img-1506-1-YD_Pea

Hey, pay attention in class! XD

Who here wants to see a rematch between Jasper and Garnet?

Edited by cider float

• 1 month later...

I hope the Steven bomb is coming in April. I miss you Steven O-O

I miss Steven, too! :(

• Brohoof 1

I hope the Steven bomb is coming in April. I miss you Steven O-O

No new episodes in April, unfortunately -- but new episodes are slated to air beginning in June as part of "Summer of Steven". It'll be the official beginning to Season 3! :squee:

On top of that, Cartoon Network renewed the show through Season 5!

http://www.themarysue.com/steven-universe-gets-two-more-seasons/

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I really wish the SU crew/Cartoon Network would just release a new episode every week instead of doing "Steven bombs."

It would give me something to look forward to every week instead of waiting months for a new batch. :unamused:

Edited by Grepper
  • Brohoof 2

Freaking eh!  About bloody time they gave us something but given how season two ended with Yellow Diamond and now also more Peri and a blue angel coming back it seems. 

(edited)

Why did they split every season in half? :huh:

I'm glad they're going to release new episodes every week again (and not through StevenBombs).

That 6 months hiatus feels very long though.

Edited by Blobulle

I like Steven Universe, but it wasn't long time ago I found out about it. I'm still watching early in season 1, and the feeling to have a new, fun series to watch with lots of episodes left is great.  :D

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

GUYS!! NEW PROMO! Coming May 12th!

Time to get HYPED again! <333

SPOILERS AHEAD, for those who haven't caught up to the show yet! vvv

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 5

Why is each episode so damn short? Each is like only 10 minutes each or something I mean damn make it 20 minutes.

It wouldn't be as special if they made the episodes longer. At least that's what I think! It would be too pushed and not as good! 10 minutes are just fine!  :pinkie:  Even if I think we all would love more Steven Universe...

• Brohoof 1

Why is each episode so damn short? Each is like only 10 minutes each or something I mean damn make it 20 minutes.

The way the show is structured, the smaller episodes actually make more sense. It also gives flexibility to the show.... for instance just imagine if they tried to drag out the first episode for 21 minutes.... it would get kind of annoying, and there would be lots of filler. the shorter episodes means that more plots can be explored successfully, and makes sure the audience does not get bored. I kinda wish family Guy did that.

• Brohoof 3

I just started watching this recently, and I'm really enjoying it so far! I'm only about seven episodes in so I don't know all that much about it yet, but it's really good. Can't wait to see more. :) The animation is really cool, and I love the characters so much. :squee: Steven is really sweet.

• Brohoof 4