Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 5 Episode & Synopsis List

WriteCodes46

Those all sound like good names for episodes actually... whether they're real or not I won't mind though, not like we won't find out soon enough anyway. :P

Princess Spike?

Watch that be written by Larson.

11/10

touché!

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I rather hope the spike/celestia body swap episode is a fake. Its not that I don't like the two characters, I just don't think its a good episode concept. A body swap episode just seems like it would be better with almost any character besides those two (Rarity/Pinkie for example would be hilarious to see Rarity going insane over what pinkie's doing with "her" body, or the amount of cake she's eating)

I don't think is a body swap episode. More like just Spike replacing Twilight for an entire day and her duties.

Highly doubt it. At best, (if it's correct) it'll be a stupid filler episode starring Big Mac.

That actually would be nice.

For me that's either Shining Armor bonding with Twilight (finally) or Flim Flam episode again. Big Mac will most likely appear in the background as long as they keep him mute.

Some of them look fake to me but a part of me hopes that 'Princess Spike' is not. I have to say, that sounds pretty interesting! I think we will be seeing Spike in a fabulous dress with a big crown that's missing all it's gems because he ate them.

I have some serious doubts on the legitimacy of this list, but unless we get official confirmation it's difficult to make a solid judgement. In any case I wouldn't have too much of an issue with these title as long as the episode itself is of the quality we come to expect. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well this list seems more or less confirmed, given the three new episode titles we were given.  Looking forward to the Electric Android titled one, but not so much to the finale, if I'm honest. 

If this list is actually real (which as of now, seems to be case) how did 4chan get the information?

If it's real, then i am sure some heads will roll at Hasbro and dhx studios.

• Brohoof 1

Since the leaked list is starting to look true, someone at DHX or Hasbro is getting a pink slip.

Whoever was responsible, to keep this list a secret, will lose his job, i can guarantee that.

Whoever was responsible, to keep this list a secret, will lose his job, i can guarantee that.

Leaks from toy companies happen a lot and I've heard no reports of anyone losing their job, I think the person who leaked this might get away with it (it is 4chan after all).

On another note "princess Spike" is gonna be good. 

P.S Woohoo 800 posts!

(edited)

Now that the episode list is pretty much confirmed, I can get a good idea what's going to happen this season. But I expect a few episode name changes, just to make the list look not as legit.

I wonder if the Cutie Markless name change thing is related to this at all in some way.

And if what exactly happened behind the scenes and will ever be revealed to the community like what happened and how?

Edit: also I can't wait to see the Cutie Remark sometime next year! :yay:

Edited by Troubleshoes Clyde

And if what exactly happened behind the scenes and will ever be revealed to the community like what happened and how?

That stays behind the scenes. I think nobody at Hasbro or DHX wanted this list to be revealed to the public and they probably try to damage control it, by, like you said, maybe changing the episode names.

• Brohoof 1

That stays behind the scenes. I think nobody at Hasbro or DHX wanted this list to be revealed to the public and they probably try to damage control it, by, like you said, maybe changing the episode names.

It probably won't be revealed to the public for a long time, but at some time when everyone pretty much forgot about this leak, someone might write about it in their autobiography. Or we as a community could interigate all the writers of the show about this topic at every available opportunity.

It probably won't be revealed to the public for a long time, but at some time when everyone pretty much forgot about this leak, someone might write about it in their autobiography. Or we as a community could interigate all the writers of the show about this topic at every available opportunity.

Yeah, that's most likely. Even Lauren Faust once said, that she will reveal her whole story, once the show is over, so that's a likely scenario.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

So, only one Spike episode?

What about the Brotherhooves episode? I remember there being a synopsis on IMDB before Season 5 came out that said Twilight gets upset when Spike and Shining bond. It turned out to be fake, but who knows?

Edited by VG_Addict
  • Brohoof 1