Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Keypassion

I have decided to make a group picture of all the members' OCs. Say of this what you will, but I am requesting that tose with OCs put them in this thread so I can get copies of them, and those wanting to be included, but don't have one yet, to use the Pony Creator on deviantart.com

This is going to take a long time, not just because of the number of members, but also because of the various outside factors involved with life.

Wish me luck.

If you already have a drawing of your OC then just put it on here.

Edited by Hinochi
  • Brohoof 4

As my schoolwork has left me no time to actually draw anything myself, I'll just pull up one of the four OCs I have running around that actually uses the pony creator.

Posted Image

I am having a small issue with my external hard drive, so the picture is going to take even more time because of space issues.

I apologize for the extra wait. (cwutididthar?)

Jeeze I remember doing this stuff, it kind of hits me that digital artists have that sort of advantage. My group photos take up to three hours just to include fifteen ponies!

How many do you plan to add, Hinochi?

You're actually going to draw all of them? Yikes... Well, you only need to look at my Avatar/Sig and the pic in my "about me" section then.

Edited by JavaJive