At what age did you first learn about sex?

Cleverclover

Somewhere around 4-5.

"Watch the cows and if you still don't understand its in the World Book"

(World Book is an encyclopedia which I had discovered when I was learning to read...lots of diagrams and pictures if you don't understand the worded explanation, especially in the old set from '74)

Simple enough I guess. The old World book was...blunt? If that's a way to put it and had plenty of "See: "this section" " after each one.

I never thought much of it(aside from "oh so that's how that works" and "so that's what they were referring to on (TV show/Movie)), unlike most people in 7th grade when there was a short unit on it as part of biology, when to my surprise, some hadn't known about it or had a "cute" explanation. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest, I do not really remember the exact time when I have actually heard about sex for the first time, but the first time when I heard about it during my counscious life, it was back in the 4th or 5th grade I guess, during some biology lessons. I have always been pretty calm about this subject, never overreacting or exaggerating, however right now I am at the point when I am kind of ... sex addicted. I even had to get the best clit sensitizer, as it helps me a lot in reaching the climax, and I am using it on a daily basis.

I dunno tbh but I knew for a long time that baby did not just fall out of the sky but from parents somehow. The rest of the stuff school and all

When I was in kindergarten I somehow already had a vague concept of two naked people together. But I fully found out about sex in 1-2 grade on internet

I knew about sperm and eggs from a young age (can't remember exactly when, maybe 5) but knew nothing about the mechanism behind them until 6th grade when they separated us by gender and taught us about puberty. Never really got the "talk" from my parents.

img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-

Signature by Kyoshi

I was in fifth grade when the school gave us all that talk. Separated the girls into one class and boys in the other. 

• Brohoof 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

I was around eight or nine years old when I discovered the concept.

We had many guinea pigs you see, male and female, and they spread like a wildfire. The children had be coming from somewhere, and eventually I put two and two together. Sure made my parents feel awkward when I brought it up. :D