When is the Season 5 Final?

ScarfaceOne

Please can you put this in the Season 5 discussion folder please, thanks.

OK, so, there is no episode this week, or on May 30th or June 6th. Are they going to implement a new break system? Is there a LPS finale like last time? When will the final be? Is there a hiatus? What explains the hearth warming episode then? And how are Hasbro doing it?

• Brohoof 1

Please can you put this in the Season 5 discussion folder please, thanks.

OK, so, there is no episode this week, or on May 30th or June 6th. Are they going to implement a new break system? Is there a LPS finale like last time? When will the final be? Is there a hiatus? What explains the hearth warming episode then? And how are Hasbro doing it?

not even half this season episodes have been revealed, and maybe there will me more hiatuses, so I expect we see the finale around August at least

Assuming this episode list is genuine, that the Heart's Warming Eve episode airs the earliest Saturday of December, and that there are no episode breaks afterwards, that would put the Finale around January 2nd, 2016. Of course, this makes a lot of assumptions, but it's the best we can do for now.

Nobody knows. However, to my recollection, there has never been more than one delay; there are sometimes one week delays, but I think we've only had once or twice before a delay this long. Season 2 had a large delay IIRC, and I think Season 1 had a minor one. All seasons had a delay of one week one or more times though.

My best guess is September. Possibly earlier.