Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

@@Mars Orbit

I appreciate your kindness  :lol:  Sfyr let me use his tablet and laughed at me for half an hour about how my legs look like noodles. I think his true problem was that he sucks at teaching me to draw.  :derp:

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Nervous Stitch, all in good fun.  ;) I still get to take credit for your art as your teacher, despite my inability to teach squat, right?  :muffins:

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks man, haha.  ;)

@@Dreampuff, first crystal pony attempt. So, I hope the effect came across right.  :o

post-24809-0-07013100-1433783239.png

(edited)

@, what kind of accessories are you thinking? I've drawn several with extra bits thus far.  :)

Edited by SFyr

(edited)

You allow 3 requests per person, right?

Not sure if it can be done, but would it be possible to draw my OC again with mall shopping bags? And would it be possible to keep the white choker and white shoes on her this time? Also, I'd like to see her with her hair a bit more coiffed... maybe like Applejack in this pic, but without the jewels in her hair? A white ribbon instead of the jewels would be sufficient....

post-33194-0-70916200-1433787219_thumb.png

Here is the reference pic again for my OC's face/body

post-33194-0-03783100-1429690152.jpg
Edited by Dreampuff

@@Dreampuff, yeah, I've set the maximum at three.  :P I'll re-add your name to the list.

@@AmberDust, got a pony for ya.  ;) I couldn't quite tell what all piercings she has, or if she laternates, but I tried to do something close to the examples.  :lol:

post-24809-0-43964700-1433793230_thumb.png

@, what kind of accessories are you thinking? I've drawn several with extra bits thus far.  :)

A skin tight full body suit.

A skin tight full body suit.

I'm scared for how this is going to end!

Hello again! I was wondering if you would take a second request? I recently made a Griffon OC, but don't really have any art for her yet! I was hoping you'd be up for the challenge!

YcsbuY5.png

I'd also like it if the floofy part at the end of the tail could be white, matching the "mane".

And the claws in the front to be a bit smaller, as she's smaller than most Griffons.

Her "mane" style has more of a messy look, but I'll leave the details up to you! 

Thank you again! 

Hello again! I was wondering if you would take a second request? I recently made a Griffon OC, but don't really have any art for her yet! I was hoping you'd be up for the challenge!

YcsbuY5.png

I'd also like it if the floofy part at the end of the tail could be white, matching the "mane".

And the claws in the front to be a bit smaller, as she's smaller than most Griffons.

Her "mane" style has more of a messy look, but I'll leave the details up to you! 

Thank you again! 

Yay another griffon! What bird are they?

(edited)

Umm I was wondering if I can change my request but still stay in the same spot on the list ?;o

Instead of a sheep I want a pony version of this~

KUAoLMi.jpg

CLdmB43.jpg

The mane will be a really dark brown with silver tips. It's parted in the middle and wavy but realllyyyy volumized. . Really long mane ! I want you to use that for base colors and design and tail and accessories and stuff ! Maybe the base color should be that brown ? Idk have fun with this one ! I haven't decided on a name yet..

Edited by lazyloll

@, not bad. I'm assuming something akin to Samus' zero suit? Either way, feel free to leave the rest of the details so I can add ya to the list.  :P Character, suit type, etc.

@@Snake, sure thing. I'll add ya to the list once more.  :) May take awhile though.

@@lazyloll,@@lazyloll, I can try.  :) So body coloration of example, with wavy dark brown hair (with silver tips), same tail and accessories as example?

@, not bad. I'm assuming something akin to Samus' zero suit? Either way, feel free to leave the rest of the details so I can add ya to the list.  :P Character, suit type, etc.

@@Snake, sure thing. I'll add ya to the list once more.  :) May take awhile though.

@@lazyloll,@@lazyloll, I can try.  :) So body coloration of example, with wavy dark brown hair (with silver tips), same tail and accessories as example?

It's a little confusing, but first of all the Character is Scarlett, as always :derp:

The suit is basically a pony version of the suit from Continuum. Here's an example of the human one, but if you want more examples just search "Continuum Kiera's Suit" in google:

1f19c5b7fafbc2511e186dfd5434cd07.jpg

If possible, attached to the foreleg of the suit could you attach this as best as you can using the strap as seen on the suit in the image above:

Continuum-Kira-s-CPS-Multitool-1.jpg

It's a rather long request, so do it when you've got the time :3

(edited)

@, I shall give it a try.  :)  

@@AmberDust, no problem. I'm glad you like the result I came up with, haha. :lol:  

@@Sweet Pen, here's your two ponies, all finished.  :P Was playing with shading in a minor way.

post-24809-0-37655000-1433899668.png

Might not have any more requests done today, as I've been absorbed into my own projects and such.  :o

Edited by SFyr

@@Hurricane, and , I added y'all to the list, though it'll take awhile to get to, sorry to say.  :)