Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the 100th episode postponed?

dragonsponies

i don't know what happened, i got up and looked for what time the next my little pony episode aired today. to my surprise when i looked it up it said there were 14 days left until the next episode would release. did they change the release date again like last time or did i just miss is somehow?

• Brohoof 4

I guess they need some more time to polish the entire episode and to make us get hyped for it.

I sure hope the hype will be worth it. Though I also have some doubt that it will.

But only time will tell if it is. We'll have to just wait and see.

Yeah, it's probably a hype thing. They are most likely giving time to build up excitement for this one since it is the grand number 100, which is pretty monumental for a show like this.

I am actually fine with the wait, I can rewatch all of the current S5 episodes again and the excitement for the next episode can slowly build. :3 Even though that's already happened.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, it's probably a hype thing. They are most likely giving time to build up excitement for this one since it is the grand number 100, which is pretty monumental for a show like this.

I am actually fine with the wait, I can rewatch all of the current S5 episodes again and the excitement for the next episode can slowly build. :3 Even though that's already happened.

the hype buildup is fine. since i'm excited for it to but i'd hate for them to build all this excitement since there's a chance the episode will not be as good. especially with everyone expectations lying so high :/

• Brohoof 2

the hype buildup is fine. since i'm excited for it to but i'd hate for them to build all this excitement since there's a chance the episode will not be as good. especially with everyone expectations lying so high :/

That is true, enough hype can make anything disappointing. That's why I wish the fandom wouldn't get hyped to the point of having unrealistic expectations like it has before, I am very much guilty of that too. I really think we should be excited for it, that's always awesome, but we should also keep an open mind on what to expect, which could be anything.

Though the wait does give a lot of time for us to ponder on what it all could be. :P Time will tell I suppose.

• Brohoof 1

i don't know what happened, i got up and looked for what time the next my little pony episode aired today. to my surprise when i looked it up it said there were 14 days left until the next episode would release. did they change the release date again like last time or did i just miss is somehow?

This episode has been scheduled to June 13th for a while, so, I'm not sure if it's considered postponed  :huh:

A commercial about the episode appeared on Discovery Family.

The hype is real. :pinkie:

B-background ponies are talking?! OH MY GOD. I'm freaking out about Octavia.

Now I want to hear Vinyl. She needs to have a voice like Nowacking.

Octavia spoke in the 2nd trailer, I'm already sold. If Vinyl speaks I'll literally keel over. This gun be good.

I think they're trying to extend the season so the hiatus between S5 and S6 won't be as long as the one from S4 to S5. I'm bummed that we don't get one every week, but I can deal with it.

@@dragonsponies

Just letting you know I moved your topic to Show Discussion as that is the area for show-related topics on FiM. General Discussion is largely for non pony related discussions.

Thanks. :)

@@dragonsponies

Just letting you know I moved your topic to Show Discussion as that is the area for show-related topics on FiM. General Discussion is largely for non pony related discussions.

Thanks. :)

there's a show disscussion thread? where?

• Brohoof 1

there's a show disscussion thread? where?

By Show Discussion I meant the sub-forum. This is where I moved this thread to, and out's here where show-related discussion occur. :)

By Show Discussion I meant the sub-forum. This is where I moved this thread to, and out's here where show-related discussion occur. :)

oh alright nvm, i thought you could only comment on seperate episodes in each season disscusion.

i didn't know you could post in show discussion normally...

This episode has been scheduled to June 13th for a while, so, I'm not sure if it's considered postponed  :huh:

hmm, in that case it probably isn't. which would explain why it wasn't mentioned on equestria daily or anything. or any other forums where bronies are around really.

still odd why they'd do it every week in the start and later on take longer pauses. kindof a strange planning don't you think =P