Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fun Things Cut from Episode 100

Alto

(edited)

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/06/ma-larson-reveals-all-sorts-of-fun.html

Every day shall be cake day!

i would love to see this scenes

-After everyone is gone and in the town hall, the bat ponies and royal guards are outside doing silly impressions of Princess Luna and Celestia. "Every day shall be cake day!"

-and vinyl Scratch talking

wish they could add all this scenes on a dvd boxset or something

Edited by Alto
  • Brohoof 6

Wow!  That's actually pretty cool.  I wonder how the episode would have been if some of those scenes weren't cut.

Personally some of my favorites were the Sombra and Octavia music scene, Gummy having a french accent, the characters meeting recolors and the Coco Pummel meets green haired pony from Boast Busters who wants revenge on Rarity.

• Brohoof 2

Tom?

Tommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Actually would have made that episode just about perfect since ... you know ... I have claimed that Tom is the scourge of all creatures for over a year now. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

• Flash Sentry was originally in the script. He was following Cranky asking why no one likes him.

Don't know if he was joking or not, but that would have been funny.

• After everyone is gone and in the town hall, the bat ponies and royal guards are outside doing silly impressions of Princess Luna and Celestia. "Every day shall be cake day!

We don't see enough of the Royal Guards, I would have welcomed that scene.

• The original ending had the hugging scene with the mane 6 being their usual end-of-episode corny selves, but the camera pans to the sunset where a changeling army is flying in...

Which would have completely ruined the episode through sheer mood-whiplash. The wedding is a success, and suddenly we cut to doom on the horizon. 

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 4

Wow the writers are aware of what a terrible character Flash is, you know I think if they'd stuck to the original idea and expanded it to 40 minutes or something this episode probably would have been better.

Larson trolls fanw with threats of Flash Sentry often enough. I'm actually shocked this didn't happen, and we would have gotten another Cranky scene in there.

• Brohoof 4

Larson trolls fanw with threats of Flash Sentry often enough. I'm actually shocked this didn't happen, and we would have gotten another Cranky scene in there.

smae thoughts here Jeric, although was he seen in the weedng venue??? Celestia and Luna were, so he could have been...

The original ending had the hugging scene with the mane 6 being their usual end-of-episode corny selves, but the camera pans to the sunset where a changeling army is flying in...

I KNEW IT!

THAT DRONE WAS THE ADVANCE SCOUT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

THEY LAUGHED AT ME, CALLED ME INSANE, BUT I WAS RIGHT!

There was a scene where Derpy is saying "I don't know what to do doc! I don't know what to do!" and the camera pans over to reveal Dr. Caballeron, revealing Derpy at the wrong table with the wrong doctor.

Fix Fic, go!

• Brohoof 3

Q: Was there ever a moment where they considered adding Applejack as a joke? 

A: Noo 

Now, what exactly does that mean? 

OH! 

*glares intensely* 

:okiedokielokie:  :angry:  >_>  :baconmane:

(edited)

if anypony got 40 minutes to kill the vid was really informative

i was surprised hasbro pushed the episode and some of really cool scenes  to happen O.o

Edited by Alto

I'd love to see one or two episode per season dedicated to Background Ponies

Would be nice if the Mane 6 was COMPLETELY out of the picture

"Where's Twilight and her friends?"

"Oh, off somewhere; hey, check out my new PipBuck..."

Heck, no CMC either, they're practically mane characters themselves

And keep Vinyl a mute, I wanna see some charade shenanigans, like when I was describing needing a tailor and she sent me to the bowling alley 

NAILED IT

(I also believe the bowling scene was alluding to the Doctor Who vs Nerdist Bowling match; if not, it was some pretty funny coincidence)

• Brohoof 1

As awesome as this would have been, I'm surprised by how absolutely perfect I still think the episode was. It's like, any more and it would've felt overstuffed for me. So I honestly don't mind seeing any of this cut. Then again, I suppose that explains what the crew meant at that S5 teaser panel when they said Coco would be returning. But I still have the feeling that maybe they're saving her for another episode.

• Brohoof 1

It seems they had so many random and funny ideas for episode 100, I guess the only restrictions they had were time. Honestly if they had added anymore awesomeness, I probably would have combusted, which would have been bad for my health I think. XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I really wanted to see the Bat Pony Royal Guards! Why did they have to cut that out? Would have been more interesting to watch then Celestia and Luna arguing over some boring maters.

On the other hand, I'm glad they didn't make Vinyl Scratch talk because a lot of us can not imagine her without Nowhacking doing her voice.

Lastly, Muffins is an acceptable name but this is where I reject the canon name and say that she will always be Derpy.

Edited by The Awesome One

Damn, that Tour of Ponyville idea sounded awesome.  I could see it as Twilight making a tourist video, all first person, with her narrating in a professional manner and getting messed up by all the craziness in town.  Like you have the bear attack right as they cut to commercial and then when it's over you cut back to Twilight rubbing down her wounds but still trying to sell the town.  Basically like an MLP version of the Krusty Krab Training Video, just with it being a tourism video narrated by Twilight. 

• Brohoof 3

Damn, that Tour of Ponyville idea sounded awesome.  I could see it as Twilight making a tourist video, all first person, with her narrating in a professional manner and getting messed up by all the craziness in town.  Like you have the bear attack right as they cut to commercial and then when it's over you cut back to Twilight rubbing down her wounds but still trying to sell the town.  Basically like an MLP version of the Krusty Krab Training Video, just with it being a tourism video narrated by Twilight. 

I dunno, I liked how the Mane 6 really weren't the Main characters this time around, and hardly spoke the entire episode. 

This also allowed us to see things from a "normal townsfolk" perspective.

I dunno, I liked how the Mane 6 really weren't the Main characters this time around, and hardly spoke the entire episode.

This also allowed us to see things from a "normal townsfolk" perspective.

Well first off I'm not a big fan of the 100th episode and it's structure is part of the reason.

Secondly I Loathed the Mane 6 (or thier portayal anyways) in that episode. Sorry but it was an absolute shit joke IMO.

And thirdly, I never said the Mane 6 would be in my idea, just Twilight ad an off screen narrator (though I could imagine a quick side comment done by Pinkie)

Honestly, against most of those scenes, I would've rather seen some of the subplots that abruptly stopped and started like whole sections had been removed get a little more screentime to feel a little more fleshed out and complete.

But on the other hand, Octavia facing King Sombra in a Devil Went Down to Georgia style duel? GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMIEGIMMIEGIMMEGIMME!

that would have been great, except that the experience with the background characters would have been less personal. Maybe next time they plan for more background poneh shenanigans  :smug:

• Flash Sentry was originally in the script. He was following Cranky asking why no one likes him.

Man, what a shame, I would have loved some Waifu Thief jokes and rage from the fandom just for this 

• After everyone is gone and in the town hall, the bat ponies and royal guards are outside doing silly impressions of Princess Luna and Celestia. "Every day shall be cake day!". 

WHAT, THA, F&%$? THEY CUT A SCENE WITH ROYAL GUARDS, INCLUDING WITH THE BAT PONIES?  :angry: . I wanted bat poneh  :(