Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any fears or phobias?

Probably Lee

I have a lot of fears....

Going down escalators.  My dad pushed me down one when I was 3.  I'm okay with it now as long I hold on, but its still kinda scary.

Talking on the phone. HATE IT.

Heights.

Vomiting.

Time passing.... this is a huge one I'm trying really hard to deal with.

I have a fear of spiders and spiderwebs and I'm also a bit scared of preforming on stage. I've also got a fear of going anywhere alone and that has been a problem for me quite often. As well, I have a fear of laughing gas or any other drug that effects the mind in that way. I've never even had laughing gas before, yet the thought of it freaks me out a bit.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest fear by far is the idea of anything bad happening to people I care about, or losing them in some way. It's not an empty fear, either. I have lost people I care about, sometimes to death or illness, sometimes to location, sometimes due to breakdown in understanding and respect. These moments have been worse than anything else I've experienced in life, and I've seen some shit.

• 4 years later...

Hmm let's see. I'm terrified of:

-Deep water;

-Bees (I have a bee allergy);

-Heights;

-Death;

-Bad luck;

And the last one, i know it's sounds a little bit weird, but when it's winter and the snow is almost gone, the ice still remains, l am very terrified of the ice.