Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Isn't it obstrusive that Luna is looking into pony dreams?

cider float

(edited)

way i see it Luna is there to help and guide the unsure ponies

anypony would probably be honored to get a personal visit from royalty

if shes still evil and on Nightmare Moon mode err maybe not such a good idea

@ParsoOfEquestria lol :lol:

Edited by Alto

CONSPIRACY ALERT!

She does to keep the subjects in line, Luna didn't want to but Celestia forced it on her, she does and even though she does it to keep ponies in line she also helps some ponies out of her good heart.

• Brohoof 1

CONSPIRACY ALERT!

She does to keep the subjects in line, Luna didn't want to but Celestia forced it on her, she does and even though she does it to keep ponies in line she also helps some ponies out of her good heart.

I'd hardly say forced, it was suggested that she try and make friends in any way she could and learn from them.

violation of what exactly? is Luna like the NSA or something?

She makes me scared to sleep. She might be under my bed making sure I have dreams that don't speak against her.

I think reading pony dreams got her mad in the first place.

• Brohoof 2

She makes me scared to sleep. She might be under my bed making sure I have dreams that don't speak against her.

I think reading pony dreams got her mad in the first place.

Good thing she isn't real then! : D

• Brohoof 1

I hope that she only does that when she feels that it's absolutely necessary, which doesn't seem to be the case, as she enters the CMC dreams and that's not THAT urgent. Otherwise, it's indeed violation of privacy, but you know, the ponies are willing to let the princesses do what they want without asking so...

Would you not want a guardian angel to keep an eye on you to make sure you aren't in danger during your dreams?

Euh, no?  :lol:  I mean, if it's a nightmare, then let it be

Euh, no?  :lol:  I mean, if it's a nightmare, then let it be

Considering the magical nature of Equestria and its citizens a nightmare could very easily turn dangerous for a pony and the people around them. Luna being there to safeguard the boundary between dream and reality is something I'd prefer.

• Brohoof 2

It is only obtrusive if she is hanging out in pretty much any random pony's dreams. "Oooh, you are dreaming about your lover, I'm interested in this!" If she is not doing things like that and just doing this for good, then it's all good to me.

Really, this whole 'dream watcher' thing that they are doing with Luna now has be to one of my favorite additions to the show in the past couple of seasons. It works so well with her role as Princess of the Night and it gives her good screentime for good reasons. Each time she appears in a dream like this, I always seem to reflect on how much I love that addition. I am unsure what the popular opinion on it is, but I love the whole dream thingy.

• Brohoof 2

It is only obtrusive if she is hanging out in pretty much any random pony's dreams. "Oooh, you are dreaming about your lover, I'm interested in this!" If she is not doing things like that and just doing this for good, then it's all good to me.

Really, this whole 'dream watcher' thing that they are doing with Luna now has be to one of my favorite additions to the show in the past couple of seasons. It works so well with her role as Princess of the Night and it gives her good screentime for good reasons. Each time she appears in a dream like this, I always seem to reflect on how much I love that addition. I am unsure what the popular opinion on it is, but I love the whole dream thingy.

Yeaah Luna has a bag of popcorn and a fold out chair and watching the drive thru dream theater

• Brohoof 1

I think she has enough work ethics to not actually intrude into other ponies' dreams unless they really need her. Though, I expect she still tumbles into ..... "awkward" dreams 

She's powerful, but she's still just one pony. There's no way she could be watching everypony's dreams. My guess is that she's in tune with the dream world and can just sense when somepony's dream is going badly, and at that pont she uses her magic to visit the dream.

On another point, this is actually an interesting way to help Equestria. Ponies having a more restful sleep will no doubt be happier and work harder during the day, which in turn makes for a more pleasant and productive society overall.

• Brohoof 1

Well, the pony world acts so much differently from ours in regards to culture, traditions, and beliefs. In regards, while to many humans Luna's dream actions would seem obtrusive, the ponies likely don't mind it won bit. Honestly; they would probably see it as an honor if Luna visited their dreams.

I know I would. :)

• Brohoof 2