Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would your idea of a pony mesh good with MLP?

Fear Moonscar

Mine ( Fear, the one i made) Would technically be the male version of Flutter Shy but all of Flutter Shy's traits towards Animals would be towards the other Ponys. Such as helping them more than anyother pony could. Understanding problems better, and understanding how the pony mind works.

Edited by Fear Moonscar

My OC Colton Manestache is a midget stallion (as in fully grown but only slightly bigger than the CMC) who enjoys inventing strange contraptions to overcome his midget earth pony shortcomings.

I wouldn't say Colton's a good fit for MLP because his character inspirations are villains like Dr. Wily, Porky Minch, and Dr. Eggman! :P

The general variant of my OC that i use, would currently only fit in fanfic .....

However, The "singer" variant of her would fit right in .... but i guess that variant would have a different cutiemark .... :)

Edited by Tiina Brown

I think my OC would fit in relatively well in terms of design and personality. Really did try my best to make her fit. (The one in my signature, Artsy Dreamscapes.) In terms of cutie mark? Maybe not as much, but I think she still in spite of these minor issues.

On the other hand, I have another OC, Pearl Necklace, who I think would fit in 100%.