Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your worst nightmare?

Emerald Wave

Sometimes I feel like I am falling down from the top of the building, like pretty tall building. When I wake up, I thought that I am dead, but gladly that I am back on my bed. My heart was beating a bit fast after I wake up. :blush:

Aside from the "me or someone else falling from somewhere high"(probably due to me being afraid of heights and hopefully not a premonition) I had one where I was in some type of airforce aircraft chasing after a stereotypical UFO for what seemed like forever, and the entire time it sounded like a dieing lawnmower...and then whenever I tried to do anything it would either play chicken with me or move a short distance away.

Woke up with the oddest feeling and couldn't sleep the rest of the night. Still don't exactly want to think about it for some reason. 

• Brohoof 1

My worst nightmare was years ago, my dad and I were in the car driving and we crashed and went over the bridge into the water and I was unable to save my dad from drowning in the water. That was the worst dream I've ever had.

Sometimes I have a dream where I'm laying in bed and I can't move. Then someone walks into the room and looks down at me. I can't really explain, but it feels far more real than most dreams and it's terrifying.

I recall my worst nightmare, was me being some kind of little scared animal. I think it was a piglet. But I was being surrounded, and taunted by unseen cruel entities, only for them eventually killing me. Didn’t help it happened immediately after one of my worst moments in my life :sunny: