Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Come up with a weird law!

Magic Gypsy Dice

The eating of cheese is prohibited on Sundays between the hours of 6A.M. and 6P.M, eastern time.

Those caught eating cheese, or cheese like substances will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!

In all honesty, I found this video AFTER I wrote my post. I googled "Cheese Police" hoping to find a drawing of a cop with some cheese or something. Oh wow did I hit the mother load!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Shadow Dash's Laws of Equestria, 2nd Edition, Section VIII

Law 8: Any and all alliterations are allowed as long as there are alicorn artworks attached.

ae8ddd8439b284deeead6b73a5f8903c.jpg 

Edited by ShadowDash13
  • Brohoof 1

10 minutes is over.

Shadow Dash's Laws of Equestria, 2nd Edition, Section XVII

Law 27: Any and all attempts to lock a thread for an extended period of time without the consent of an obscure background pony with no fandom identity is prohibited.

2 hours ago, Snow said:

Effective immediately all motorised transportation is being recalled and is required by law to be substituted by some type of tank! :ph34r:

I SECOND THIS LAW! I want me a damn Leopard 1 already!

• Brohoof 1

Shadow Dash's Laws of Equestria, 2nd Edition, Section XI

Law 10: A law requires only one agreement to pass.

@Snow you get your tanks

Law 87: The word violet will no longer be used to refer to the color purple. Violets are a flower, and purple is a color. They should have a distinct difference in names.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Handsome Changeling said:

I SECOND THIS LAW! I want me a damn Leopard 1 already!

Not bad, personally would go for the leopard 2A7. :P (tiger E if I don't have to get anywhere in a hurry)

58 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

@Snow you get your tanks

Awwwww yea! :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

Shadow Dash's Laws of Equestria, 2nd Edition, Section I

Law 1: OK, so the flashing red light means the laws are recording, right.... OK, so now I just have to read off the list of laws.

Wait, what do you mean, it shouldn't be flashing yet? You said it flashes red when it's recording.

Can't you just clip off that part of the recording?

Well, that's stupid! What idiot designed this system? Bring him to me for execution.

What do you mean, he left! Urghh... do I have to do everything myself. Fine, you know what, I'll just make a new Law 1.

Anypony who brings me the creator of this stupid recording system will receive a reward of one million bits.

(edited)

Meanwhile, on the GF/BF thread...

Shadow Dash's Laws of Equestria, 2nd Edition, Section III

Law 38: Changelings and batponies, reformed or otherwise, are to be treated as normal citizens of Equestria, with the same rights as any other pony.

Additionally, they will each randomly receive a piece of cake in the mail as an apology for their mistreatment.

Edited by ShadowDash13
  • Brohoof 1

There is a law in I believe it was the state of Wisconsin where it is illegal to go fishing whilst on the back of a giraffe. Also, in California, it's illegal to harpoon a whale whilst on a moving vehicle. In I believe Vermont or something it's absolutely LEGAL to drive in the ONCOMING LANE as long as you have a LANTERN hanging in front of your car. Lastly, in I believe it's somewhere in Europe, but it is illegal to rob a bank whilst wearing a bulletproof vest.  

5 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

I believe it's somewhere in Europe, but it is illegal to rob a bank whilst wearing a bulletproof vest.  

that's new jersey.

It's illegal to lick doornobs on days that end in y.

23 hours ago, ShadowDash13 said:

Meanwhile, on the GF/BF thread...

Shadow Dash's Laws of Equestria, 2nd Edition, Section III

Law 38: Changelings and batponies, reformed or otherwise, are to be treated as normal citizens of Equestria, with the same rights as any other pony.

Additionally, they will each randomly receive a piece of cake in the mail as an apology for their mistreatment.

@ShadowDash13

That's a good one! :D As for my law...

Anypony who wants to have a Changeling for a boyfriend or girlfriend must first mark said Changeling by sleeping with them. This way, the pony can recognize their Changeling no matter what form they take

(edited)

Those who can walk, chew gum, pat their head, AND rub their tummy all at the same time like me are the ones who make the big desicions!

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Since I'm still allowed to make the big decisions (barely... the walking part makes it a bit hard)...

Shadow Dash's Laws of Equestria, 2nd Edition, Section XXIII

Law 93: The Muffin that has the most brohoofs can be referred to as King Muffin, despite having no official title or reason to be considered superior to anyone else. The same is true with all other ranks. However, the most brohoofed member of the forum will be referred to as an Overlord instead of a King.

Every week, I as Changeling Will Guide will play a game of "Spot That Changeling" with any group of ponies according to this fanfic.

If the ponies manage to spot me, they forcefully chose which loser pony I have to replace for the whole week, even the most hated one! If I succesfully fool them, then I legally replaced the pony I've chosen until the week is over!