Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

College Humor - My Little Brony

Itchy Hooves

Haters gon hate. But it was slightly amusing (lost a lot of points because of the "flashlight" :( ).

It's just like how non-furries will swear up and down that the furry fandom is all about truly believing that you were born in the wrong species while going at it in full sweaty fur suits, even though in reality the furries who fit the stereotype are the minority by far.

Edited by Tteok

Haters gon hate. But it was slightly amusing (lost a lot of points because of the "flashlight" :( ).

It's just like how non-furries will swear up and down that the furry fandom is all about truly believing that you were born in the wrong species while going at it in full sweaty fur suits, even though in reality the furries who fit the stereotype are the minority by far.

I'm not a furry, and don't really know anyone personally in that fandom, but I think its a cool idea, and I don't understand the negativity towards it. Even if the stereotype were true of all of them (as you mentioned, it is not) what does it matter? If people have a fur suit fetish, they aren't hurting anyone else. I don't understand why everyone has to hate everyone who is a bit different, or likes certain fandoms.

I'm not a furry, and don't really know anyone personally in that fandom, but I think its a cool idea, and I don't understand the negativity towards it. Even if the stereotype were true of all of them (as you mentioned, it is not) what does it matter? If people have a fur suit fetish, they aren't hurting anyone else. I don't understand why everyone has to hate everyone who is a bit different, or likes certain fandoms.

*People like to make fun to draw attention away from their own flaws. hint: they're scared

*People like to poke fun at the "weird ones" in an attempt to either pressure them into becoming what is deemed "normal" or make them leave the group. hint: they're scared

I wasn't implying that I dislike what I mentioned, and I do agree, if it's all consensual and not harmful, then why interfere?

• Brohoof 1

*People like to make fun to draw attention away from their own flaws. hint: they're scared

*People like to poke fun at the "weird ones" in an attempt to either pressure them into becoming what is deemed "normal" or make them leave the group. hint: they're scared

I wasn't implying that I dislike what I mentioned, and I do agree, if it's all consensual and not harmful, then why interfere?

I didn't assume anything negative like that about you. :) I understand and your point was well made. I just thought maybe someone had an explanation for something I have been pondering for a while (you did). Thanks for the response, you make very good points on the subject.

• Brohoof 1

I thought it was pretty funny! Like OP said, it represents a very small minority-- the crazies-- and I don't think it's anything to be too offended by.

The one thing it did make me feel bad about is how I keep my pony collection on a shelf... And I'm a 19-year-old girl rather than an 8-year-old one ): But rational-me reminds us all that they are, indeed, pieces of plastic meant for either decoration or play.

All-in-all, an amusing short.

The video wasn't that funny.I got a few chuckles from it but nothing to speical.To be honest it was kinda insulting because they made it seem like we're all like that.Then there are those narrow mind fucks and yes there does seem to be a flame war going on.Non-bronies/anti-bronies vs bronies.I tend to be kinda of a troll towards anti-bronies tho.

Anyway, Collegehumor could have done better with it.But they didn't nothing else to say about it.

I did not take too much offence to it, but it does portray bronies bad, and give people bad ideas.

And i did not really like college humor in the first place anyway :Shrugpony:

I found it entertaining. In all honesty, I don't think it's anything anypony should get upset about, it's just a joke! It's a comedy website/channel. They make videos for teh lulz. It's not serious, so why take it so? :')

We all know bronies aren't like that. We'd wash our hands after eating Cheetos, before petting our ponies ;3 paha

Edited by Flitter

I was genuinely offended by it. Brony or not that kind of humor is revolting.

Fortunately I understand that raging about it in the comments makes us look bad, so I did the best I could do and left no comment.

I can't really change how I feel but that doesn't mean I'm going to drag our reputation through the mud anymore than it already has been.

I feel like this video is going to create a bunch of brony haters, after all since when do random average people put in rational thought before forming an opinion? They're all mindless cattle who let themselves be pushed in any direction without resistance or intelligent thought...

My opinion is probably just biased because I'm upset though. Whatever I have ponies to watch...

Collegehumor has been sucking for ages now, with this... they just dropped the F-bomb. It's not that i'm offended, it's just that making fun of bronies isn't funny (except for Hotdiggedydemon and Teens React To, but those are rare... very strange exceptions). Plus, they offended god-knows how many people with this, and started massive comment wars on every site they posted it on, so... they messed up...

• Brohoof 1

I found it funny and it diden't really bother me probably because I know most Bronies arn't like this so there's not much truth in it.

The MOV series on the other hand... don't get me started.

We're kind of tecnically like how they describe us, but they went a little over the top. I still liked it because it was kinda funny. :P

• 1 month later...

I found this video funny and disturbing at the same time, but I don't get the flash light part.

It's a sex toy and its joking at how nerds don't get women or sex.

I laughed at the video and wasn't bothered by it. Then again I usually laugh at anything about anyone, even myself, when its actually funny.

I just didn't like it because it just continued the stereotype of Bronies. I know College Humor is supposed to make fun of stereotypes but I feel it didn't accomplish that with the Bronies.

I, personally laughed at it, since it was so overly stereotyped from the public image many people have for bronies. But they should have added tht its just a joke aso. so people wouldnt think we´re all freaky creeps.

• 2 months later...

It's low. Like extremely low, that they need to attack us and make us all look like creepy, horny, nutjobs. I'm actually disgusted by how other bronies ttreat cloppers as subhuman just because.

And of course I've now accepted that All Youtube Commenters are complete assholes that feel so emboldened behind a computer that they think we should be put into concentration camps just because of a show that we like.

Then their are the bronies who "defend" us by saying "I'm a brony and I thought it was Hilarious!" If anything, that makes us look so weak.

The biggest injustice is that, whatever negative feedback Collegehumor gets will be completely obscured by the collection of Anti-Bronies and Clop-haters. Yes, there own popularity assures that no one will learn any lesson and that the only people who care will be people like me. Who are few and far between.

Eh. It really wasn't that funny, but I'm not gonna rage about it. It's just another person who misinterprets who bronies really are. They're all ages, races both male and female. Not every single brony is a creepy, fat, hairy old man about to experience a midlife crisis that finds ponies sexually attractive. :huh:

One of my closest buddies and childhood friend is a brony, in fact, I introduced him to the fandom. He thinks Rainbow is a cool pony. He likes to listen to pony music. He watches an episode once in a while. As far as I know, he doesn't clop. (He's 13, and he's pretty immature, so I doubt he'd attempt it)

I'm almost certain 13 year old boys and creepy old perverts aren't the same thing.

Edited by ShinyRibbonsAndSparkles

I think they could have toned it back a little. They should have made the guy a likable kind of weirdo instead of a total creep. That's part of the reason I likes the MadTV skits because they has some level of affection for what they were Parodying. I really just found the CH one to be uncomfortable to watch.

I found it funny and it diden't really bother me probably because I know most Bronies arn't like this so there's not much truth in it.

The MOV series on the other hand... don't get me started.

The song in Shed was catchy, and Magic wasn't to bad. The rest of them just kinda went to far though. It was kind disappointing because Magic looked like he was hitting his grove and starting to tone it back enough to be funny. The Party came out....