Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

College Humor - My Little Brony

Itchy Hooves

It was amusing I suppose, it wasn't the funniest thing I've seen though. I'm surprised they were atleast somewhat accurate.

You mean with the personalities and looks of the ponies?

I liked the video, it was funny, it was sick humor, but it was pretty funny xD

and I like most CollegeHumor videos... the 6 girls you'll date in college, it even got it's own MLP parody xD

You mean with the personalities and looks of the ponies?

I was more thinking about how he mentioned Pinkie Pie winning 35 tic tack toe matches in a row against Rarity.

I was more thinking about how he mentioned Pinkie Pie winning 35 tic tack toe matches in a row against Rarity.

Oh yeah, the knowledge of the source material is what confused me a little. It made me wonder if their was some bronies involved in making it and they just wanted to troll.

I just saw it about an hour ago. It was hilarious.

But people really need to understand the difference between satrical comedic parodies, and just attacking a subject or a group. People get it mixed up with people like CH all the time. They know that we don't do that overly-obsessive crap (well...not most of us o.o) for a living. They just take what we do do, take it to an extreme, and make it funny.

Oh yeah, the knowledge of the source material is what confused me a little. It made me wonder if their was some bronies involved in making it and they just wanted to troll.

or they did what the nostalgia critic did, and watch one episode and went on the wikia to get a general idea of the show

I feel sorry for him, at every con people ask him if he likes the show (at con bravo when he was there with the AVGN, no one asked him, I guess they knew he didn't like it-or just fear him)

I found it kinda funny. I totally didn't get offended. They were just poking fun at us. Besides u can't really deny that there isn't any bronys out there like that. There is. But its not all of us. As long as u know the truth in that u don't have to be offended.

Also to the ofended people, you shouldn't take the thing seriously. Sometimes u gotta learn to laugh at urself. Cuz if u can't do that u can't laugh at anything. and without that sense of humor, the world aint gonna be so nice.

And idk if anyone siad this yet but theres a "Bronies React" vid on that, that was uploaded recently. Don't feel like puttin' it here. Too lazy. Buts its on EQD. If u people are interested on seeing what they thought of it go check it out... and also if u want to see Tombstone actin' ridiculous. ...

(heheh "fleshlight for new best pony." XD)

"............................"

Freeman's mind: I laughed a good amount. I was actually a CH fan before Brony-ism, and for the love of sweet Freemans have you seen the Meet the Pyro vid for TF2?

ONE brony says that Valve is brony-ish, and now EVERYONE on that video hates us because of ONE brony.

Some bronies piss me off...

And others make me laugh :D

Freeman's mind AGAINZ

Wait, I was going there because of 'Brony-hating' or some crap.

So then on the TF2 vid a unicorn that is purple pops up, blah blah blah

Ya know, I didn't even mean to make a Valve reference

Edited by Freeman The Brony

I'll admit, I didn't like it, not because I was offended (well, a little bit), but because it wasn't really funny at all.

Except for the "Internet girlfriend in Korea" part, that made me chuckle.

or they did what the nostalgia critic did, and watch one episode and went on the wikia to get a general idea of the show

I feel sorry for him, at every con people ask him if he likes the show (at con bravo when he was there with the AVGN, no one asked him, I guess they knew he didn't like it-or just fear him)

Maybe, I just find it odd they'd notice something that small unless they were enjoying watching it.

I honestly didn't mind it. I actually found it pretty darn funny. I only am a little ticked off that there are people that actually think that's what all bronies are like.

Honestly, if you get offended by something that's merely a silly parody, then I don't know how you've survived the Internet. It's just poking fun at a group of people in a non-malicious way. What I did find offensive, however, is that they used the G1 theme song. (Not really though.)

The song in Shed was catchy, and Magic wasn't to bad. The rest of them just kinda went to far though. It was kind disappointing because Magic looked like he was hitting his grove and starting to tone it back enough to be funny. Then Party came out....

Just want to quickly say without going off topic that my view on the .MOV series has since changed. I don't look upon so harshly anymore but I still wouldn't call it one of my favorite videos. There are a few parts in some of the videos that I find funny but they are few and far between. Edited by Dave247

Collage Humor is pure trash.

Not for the brony parody, All of it is crap, It's as bad as Family Guy's random cutscenes and Machinama's Gamer Poops combined, Cheap, typical, bland humor.

And speaking of Family Guy, They totally copy there animation style.

Edited by DaddyCewlSterTube
  • Brohoof 2

It was dumb. I mean, I'm all up for parodies on us. Like Oney's Brownies video. That one was actually pretty funny. This one though, was just way too bland in it's way of insulting us, it wasn't even funny. Maybe if it was made a bit earlier, before everything in that video was already beaten to death by others, it would've been better.

• Brohoof 1

I'll be completely honest. When that video was uploaded I wasn't into MLP. I watched and had a laugh at the stereotype of bronies. Merely a month later I decided to see what the hype was about with MLP and instantly fell in love with the show. Now I find this video offensive even if it's all in the name of humour. It's giving the non=brony world the wrong image of us.

I really don't think it is all that offensive. Sure they bring up the creepy stereotype to poke fun at, but that is all it is really meant to do is to poke fun. College Humor is also very late to the game because people have already poked fun at this sterotype so many times before. I find the very existance of the video hilarious because it shows that Colloge Humor is slower than main stream media at getting the memo that bronies are all the rage these days.

The video honestly just made me laugh.

No need to get offended by a joke video on college humor...

Oh, and go look up "Bronies react to my little brony" its be ACRacebest and I agree with it

(sorry, cant link from my ipad)

I don't think anyone should be taking it seriously, I mean everything collage humor does is taking one subject and makes fun of the extremes on every bit, I mean what funny would the video be if we saw a teenager watching MLP with a smile, then after sit on forums just writing, reality isn't funny to laugh at, extremes are. Just relax and don't get all woked up over nothing, learn to laugh at yourselves from time to time. :)

• Brohoof 1

I might have laughed a little but it was quite disturbing, I'm not a collector of ponies and it was quite awkward to see that.. Toy.