Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do to get into Equestria 2

cider float

What would you do to get into Equestria?  

22 users have voted

1. 1. What would you do to get into Equestria?

• Be married to the pony you hate the most forever
    • Be imprisoned in Tartarus for 5 years
    • Go to pony school starting from the foal grade as a pony of the age you are until you graduate
    • Bring 5 dragons captive under 2 years
    • Work in the crystal mines for 7 years
    • Scrub the toilets in Canterlot for 7 years
    • Can't talk to the mane six or get near them forever
    • Beat a full powered Tirek once in 6 months
    • Live and survive in the Everfree Forest for 5 years
    • Be stuck with one of the worst cutie mark for 8 years
    • Become Prince Blueblood's slave for 5 years
    • Impress and gain the favor of the top snootiest nobles of Canterlot in under 1 year
    • Try and catch 12 Wonderbolts and imprison them under 2 years
    • Work in the rock farm for 5 years

(edited)

With alternative choices from the other one. How far would you go to get into Equestria? You are a pony without magic, wings or anything. Once you complete the task you can become any of the three ponies or just stay human. If you fail or give up you're sent back to earth.

Edited by cider float
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

But what if you beat a full powered Tirek twice in six months?

I could always lie I don't like Rarity and be married to the pony of my dreams<3

Yo I don't think you can game the system boi

I'd probably follow your lead though. It resets your age for you so you literally get a second lease on life! Pretty good.

Edited by Ribbonfree
  • Brohoof 1

But what if you beat a full powered Tirek twice in six months?

Yo I don't think you can game the system boi

I'd probably follow your lead though. It resets your age for you so you literally get a second lease on life! Pretty good.

Yeah, maybe you're right. At school though I'd friend Sweetie Belle right up and then visit Rarity every day<3

Yeah, maybe you're right. At school though I'd friend Sweetie Belle right up and then visit Rarity every day<3

inb4 it resets your memories so you don't remember you love Rarity and you end up hooking up with Twist in school or something

• Brohoof 1

Well, I could live with scrubbing toilets for years. To think about starting school in foals age, might have some advantages, but uh.. who will take care of me? Like, really.

Well, I could live with scrubbing toilets for years. To think about starting school in foals age, might have some advantages, but uh.. who will take care of me? Like, really.

It's the society of a show for little girls you don't think they can't take care of orphans?

It's the society of a show for little girls you don't think they can't take care of orphans?

Well, ya know.. It just felt sad to be like that. Now that you think of it, all those foal years can be put to a good use for learning the concepts in that universe, like magics and stuff.

I guess the 'Turned to foal' wins.

Having to go through pony school from start to finish doesn't seem that bad especially when compared to the other options, it may even be useful as I'll be able to learn about life in Equestria from the beginning.

Rarity is worst pony! I hate her!! 

*Marries her* 

Can't get divorced? I lied. :P 

Though I chose to impress the snobs. All I have to do is impress Fancy Pants, and I would impress the snobs. Easy!

When I mean go to school I meant you would be a full grown pony but go to school in embarrasment like Twilight worried about.
 Eh, it's still the best option regardless. And it's only till you graduate so, you just work super hard and graduate early?

I think the simplest option is simply not to talk to the Mane Six or interact with them forever. The rest of those things sound like work, whilst I wouldn't be affected in the slightest if I never got to meet those ponies. There are plenty of interesting people in Equestria, I'm sure, and I think it's a pretty good deal not to be able to talk to six of those people in exchange for the whole shebang. Besides, I could still speak to Cadance, Celestia, Luna, or Moondancer, and I like them just as much as the Mane Six.

It's not like I even know the Mane Six personally though. Meeting them might be entirely different than watching them. I imagine Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie would be FAR more annoying to actually know than watch. Rarity would just be stressful, Rainbow Dash would be too arrogant and accidentally hurtful, and Pinkie Pie would just be plain annoying. And Fluttershy? Oh man, meeting her would be awkward as hell. (Note: I don't hate these ponies. In fact, Fluttershy and Rarity are two of my favorites. But I'm just thinking that realistically wise, we probably would not get along well) Twilight and Applejack probably wouldn't be so bad, but I can live with not knowing them.

I could be cheap and say live in the everfree forest, but that's where I would want to live anyway. I've always been more attracted to the idea of owning a house in a remote area.

No, instead, I'd have to go with working on a rock farm. I might not be that good at it initially, but I'm a stubborn person when I get really mad. I'd eventually get those rocks moving, one way or another. Plus it would be pretty good exercise.

• Brohoof 1

Only one other person (so far) has chosen to live in the Everfree Forest? All its says is to live and survive there. You can just have other ponies help you! Or live with Zecora. She lives in the forest, so it counts! It seems like one of the most logical and fun choices! (Fun because you aren't stuck doing anything bad forever. Except for monsters and such).