Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be your OC's Tantabus induced Nightmare?

Solid

(edited)

For Scorpion? Operation Trojan Horse take 2, refer to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

What about your OC? What kind of total nightmare would the Tantabus cook up to torment your OC?

Edited by Solid Scorpion
  • Brohoof 1

Luna: "What is your greatest fear?"

Midnight: "That I won't be able to save you."

Flash forward a few months, and all he can do is watch as his best friend is consumed by hatred

He then spent the next millennia guarding the Tree of Harmony

caliber would be in a nightmare where he's versus someone who he just cant beat, and if he loses, his friends'll die.

his deepest fear.

• Brohoof 1

Ice's worst nightmare would be stuck endlessly wandering a frozen equestria because he overused his powers in a fight and ended up freezing everyone and everything.

Alone. Forever....

Let's see here....

Chip Circuit: the worst nightmare for this little engineer/tinkerer would be if one of his creations was used for a nefarious purpose.

Radiant Sentinel: He became captain of the guard at a young age and treats everyone with respect no matter rank, and he owes his life to luna. His nightmare would be watching all those he swore to protect especially the princesses be killed.

I have more but I shouldn't go on listing them all :P

For one of my OC's, Midnight Rose, she would probably dream about her best friend disappearing forever, or dying because of something she did. Another nightmare might be her trapped in a huge city, filled with strangers who disdain her, and no forests or nature anywhere in sight.

My other OC, Sunny Melody, is a bit harder because she pretty much giggles in the face of fear. But one thing that really scares her would be if every pony in the world disappeared, leaving her alone forever. Either that or being trapped for eternity in the Everfree forest at night.

Pretty cool how someone's worst fears tell you so much about their personality.

Officially, I'm still wondering whether Will Guide can dream since officially, his soul jumps between  being Will Guide the Unicorn in Equestria and William the Human in our Real, Live-action World; whenever one body sleeps and get his rest, the other is active and living his life. But I'll go with a hypothetical:

It's a downer of an alternative ending to his first trip to Equestria, where instead of rediscovering hope, he falls into pure despair and comes to the decision to commit suicide in front of everypony. The worst part? In the afterlife, he's forever forced to watch how everyone was affected by the deed.

Examples:

• Rainbow Dash loses motivation to continue her Wonderbolts dream and leads the weather team to cast a very long rainstorm.
  • Rarity loses all inspiration for her dresses and the Carousal Boutique eventually goes out of business as a result.
  • Applejack loses all motivation of hard work and eventually Sweet Apple Acres goes bankrupt, leading to starving ponies in the long run.
  • Pinkie Pie locks herself in her room and never smiles again. Not even a creepy "I'm going insane" smile.
  • Fluttershy faints at the sight of the deed, falling into a coma she would never wake up from. (Not even True Love's Kiss can help her.)
  • Twilight Sparkle, feeling she has failed, leaves one, last letter to Princess Celestia as a suicide note.
  • Without Twilight Sparkle, Spike runs away into the Everfree Forest and is never seen again.
  • The CMC lose all hope of getting their Cutie Marks, eventually growing up into adult blank flanks.
  • Brohoof 1

My only OC is my ponysona, so... his nightmare would be that he hurts everypony he meets, no matter how hard he tries to help and change things for the best.

• 1 month later...

For me it... wouldnt effect me I have nightmares every time i dream soooo Princess Luna save me!

Lance's would be a world full of Alicorns....

Whitecaps would be a world with no oceans or aquatic animals or aquatic animals attacking him

Wild Watchers would be losing his family

Toxic's and Charity's would be a world where no one was around.

and Jyne's would be losing her entire hive. (shes a changeling queen)

• 1 month later...