Register now to remove this ad.
Randimaxis

Planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

@Randimaxis

Still need some confirmation from you mate before I can begin. The rest seems on board with things, but I want to know if you are okay with when Ziggy hits the gates, Woodchiunk's char will be basically right after, which will make the whole situation potentially worse. And just as things seem like they can't get worse, the loose carriage tumbles down and through the open gate.

You're the boss, so we sorta need a sign-off on this. :)

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

You're the boss, so we sorta need a sign-off on this.

Go for it.  :sneer:

• Smiley 1

@Widdershins

I'm not entirely sure :\  I was just planning to go along with what everyone else wants to do, but the important thing is the careening into the quarry was intended to be an accident.

• Brohoof 1

@Hazard Time / @Randimaxis

Aye! And I was hoping that having a predatory amphisbaena land ontop of a noble's carriage would prove enough of a hassle to cause a derailment of their journey!

...not to mention, think they'd have a cute little interaction with Clod, come to think of it.

• Brohoof 1

@Widdershins

Hmmmm....yes that could be interesting :P  I'll probably make a post and leave an opening for you to interact.

• yay 1

@Hazard Time     Would it help if I told you how I envisioned entering the scene, whatever it may be? Feel I have a bad habit of keeping cards too close then botching things when I miss my mark.    Well... answer there is: "a loud, pouncing thump on top of the carriage roof from the higher wall of rock on their side."

...oh, and just how big would this conveyance contraption you'd be traveling in be?

Also, darn shame they got rid of the capacity to use the color Brown for text. Don't think it shows up all that well what I just did in the thread.

And ain't none of you know how much of a fight it was to keep me from just popping out of the donkasus like it was an elaborate disguise and going:

"Hah! Fooled you! I've been Widdershins this entire time!"

If it weren't for the fact that I know darn well that Widdershins can't act that good.

• Teacup 1

@Widdershins

Well, you see, the twins aren't the most...athletic of ponies.  Dahlia is a bit waifish and Ophelia is straight up lazy, so I was thinking they'd have invested the money they made from plying tourists with their "crystalline soothsaying" business into a self-driving covered wagon in the style of what you'd see straight out of Southern Europe.  It would be a bit small and cramped for two ponies, but the two of them are tighter than bark on a tree, so they make do.

• Brohoof 1
  • Smiley 1

Pokes head in "hey everypony"

• Shocked 1
  • yay 1

@cwhip9

Well, out of boredom, we had Mr. Blackwater sacrifice Crescent to the dark lord Azatoth. It was a fun evening really. We made snow cones. :3

Heh, in seriousness though, not much. It's the start of the day, and the gate guards have been potentially poisoned. We also have a new face here that's just stumbled in, and other than that, Hazard is waking up the two visitors in Blackwater manor. Pretty lazy start of the day thus far. :)

• Brohoof 2

XD that only "would have made me stronger muhahaha!" but ok ill come up with a post soon

• Crazy 2

I regret to share this...

Screenshot_20180118-144400.thumb.jpg.64d25b787ac84990035e67c57e8049eb.jpg

So I'm still stuffed.

• Teacup 1
  • Frown 1

@Mentis Soliloquy  Well, now all you need to do is get Eastnet, Northnet and Southnet to agree to all merge together on the same day. Y'know, like an aligning of planets.

On 1/16/2018 at 8:48 AM, Blitz Boom said:

Well, out of boredom, we had Mr. Blackwater sacrifice Crescent to the dark lord Azatoth.

Hoi! You leave my Uncle alone! He just got done dealing with all the fanboys flocking after that one weird old guy started writing about him! 

• Brohoof 1
  • yay 1
  • Crazy 1

I'll have a reply out tomorrow. Was a lot to respond to in my own thread today, so burned out the words in my head. Will have a go at it when I'm fresh and ready to smash my head into the keyboard again: :)

• Brohoof 1