Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How Cute are you?

Sky Knight

Cuteness Level  

336 users have voted

1. 1. How cute do you think you are?

Eh, I'm not really that cute, in terms of appearance. To be honest, some might even say that I look kind of intimidating... Well, as intimidating as a kid would go.

Anyway, Physically, not at all. Personality-wise(Eh, it isnt really called personality, what I'm going for, but it's something)... A little.

Edited by Lord Bradley

I think I have a good enough grasp of the concept of cute to know that it doesn't describe me in any way, shape, or form. I picked 1 since they didn't have a zero. I don't know if I'd be at a negative value or not.

• 3 weeks later...

On a scale of 1 to 10 I am clearly 2 cute.

Ooooooooh!

Master of the overused puns, Curlicue, has executed it perfectly~!
The massive egg strikes again. -rolls away-

Edit: I find it amusing that this post is what brought me up to cupcake status.

Edited by ArielCurlicue
  • Brohoof 1

Well I'd be a 10, obviously. How could anyone not love me? People usually say I'm about as attractive as an artistic masterpiece!

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 2

ugh no no no :s I can't answer these kind of questions.. "how cute are you?" "how good looking are you?" etc.. uh nope.

That's for somebody else to say :P I've heard a couple of people call me cute but I certainly don't think so myself xD

I'm not a big fan of posting pictures of myself online (because I like to be rather anonymous)

:okiedokielokie: I'm going to go primarly off what other's have said about me, since my lack of self-esteem would cause a bias.

:eww: Like most people here I'd say I'm on the fugly side of putrescence. (Like -9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x infinity +1) :eww:

:mellow: Most would say that, maybe a 2-3 since I'm over-weight currently. Typically I'm like an 8-9 when I'm in shape, but that fluctuates widely every 5 years or so.

I am physically repulsive, because I just do not care about physical appearance or health. Many people have told me I have a good voice, though, and some girls and guys have called it cute, so I'll give myself a 2.

Should I get in shape and begin taking care of myself in general, I'd probably be "attractive." It's not something I want, though.

7. I need more upper body muscle. Definitely would say growing my hair out has been a great decision! I'm a little below average male height, but that may be considered cute by some; there's a niche market. ...or so I tell myself. >_>

Edited by MontagnaMagica
  • Brohoof 1

Like, a one, maybe zero. I been called ugly by my female peers quite often, I even had a teacher in 10th grade that straight up told me I was ugly. When you look at the mirror and cringe at what stares back, maybe they're right.