Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever tried clothes for the opposite gender?

Jokuc

22 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

Alright, that it. I feel like your comments directed towards me is meant to be offensive, and I think I should leave this discussion, it isn't doing any good for either of us. Just because my opinion is different from yours, doesn't mean you have to make me agree with yours.

I never meant to offend anypony, okay? I don't expect you to agree with everything I say, but I do expect you to know that I have my own view of things.

No one is trying to offend you???

If you post a controversial opinion expect it to be challenged, if you can't handle that you probably shouldn't be on the internet. 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

The only things that I have tried on from the opposite gender are my mom's flip flops and slippers, and thats it. I don't intend on doing anything more than that. And to be honest, I consider it weird, but there are weirder things in life.

Pretty much the same here. This sorta stuff just isn't my thing.

Out of all the subject's on MLP, this is probably one of the strangest to get bent out of shape about. You will have some that believe that crossdressing (particularly men wearing women's clothing) is really strange. You will have some that are indifferent. You will have some that partake and see nothing wrong with it. As someone who fits the indifferent model, I don't see the personal umbrage over this. Of course, this is coming from a person who was talked into crossplaying for this MCM charity, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Let's just take a step back and try not to poke the other point of view. 

• 1 year later...

I wore a bra before and stuffed it, I thought I looked damn sexy! :Pharynx:

On 8/7/2015 at 11:33 PM, Kyoshi said:

Nope, never tried any female clothing on, but I will be honest that I have thought of it before, specific things. I have thought before that I might look cute in a skirt, but who knows honestly. If the clothes are actually comfy, I don't see why not. One day perhaps I might try it out. 

Just wear a kilt! which is basically a man skirt! :Pharynx:

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Yeah, I have in the past out of curiosity when on my own and in private, it's a bit weird but harmless.

Same, also something I tried once or twice in private, but I wouldn't do again.

I did try wearing women's underwear for a bit, it was surprisingly wayyyy more comfortable than any briefs. I'm pretty sure there are some guys who do just that for the sheer comfort factor alone.

• Brohoof 1

Currently I'm stuck living both a male and a female life, so I wear both for now until I can completely and safely phase out my male role. I'm not going to miss male clothing when the time comes. Male clothing feels like I'm wearing a costume or disguise. Which I guess technically is what I'm doing. :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...

ÙwÚ who's asking? I might do it for you anon OwO.

Obviously my dudes why wouldn't I have, got a cute outfit too. UwU *Giggles*.

Reading the other posts it sounds like it is controversial haha, I feel like cross dressing is for everyone really and if you enjoy it more power to you. More power to me! Powaaaaar!

To me it is self expression UwU a cute expression. 

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Well yeah, I started in 2014 when I had started transitioning.. but these days as I am feellign I am more bi-gender or perhaps even gender-fluid. I don't wear many female clothing save for leggins.

• Brohoof 2

I've worn dresses and skirts for a laugh a few times. I wouldn't be against trying it seriously but I'd only try wearing stuff that's not overly feminine cause it would clash with everything about my appearance. I just don't care who clothes are made for. I'll wear whatever I think looks nice on me. But so far that happens to just be male clothes.

Not that I have thought of it, but it's a strange dilemma.

It would be such a taboo for a man to wear womem's clothes, but if it weren't taboo enough, it would lose it's merit in the first place. Because I can only picture myself in the situation with impure curiosities.

Not that I have thought of it though.

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura

Many times I have seen lipstick and wanted to borrow some, but it seemed too expensive.

Mascara though, that I have tried a few times. :awwthanks:

On 4/26/2020 at 1:21 PM, Super Splashee said:

Many times I have seen lipstick and wanted to borrow some, but it seemed too expensive.

Mascara though, that I have tried a few times. :awwthanks:

That actually reminds me of that one time I actually offered to model as a female so I got the whole charade. Lot of makeup and some extended eyelashes UwU was very nice. Yet hey that's one thing just model as females but honestly the mascara is scary. 

I wore a whole outfit once out of curiosity (yes, including a bra and panties). Honestly it wasn't that bad, but that's just my weird personal preferences. Basically any other guy would find girls' clothes horribly uncomfortable. I'd consider crossdressing if I wasn't 6'2 and didn't have a horribly masculine face. Seriously, my body doesn't fit my personality at all.

No. Well, maybe. I bought this one Army hoodie back in AIT (wearing it now matter of fact) and the zipper is backwards. Wikipedia told me that means it's a girl's hoodie, their zippers are on the left while guys' zippers are on the right.

Do I care? Nah. It's a comfy hoodie, and it fits me. Plus it's kind of a cool story. :P