Kyoshi Appreciation Thread

NothingIsEverything

So, this is something I wanted to do for Kyoshi. He's just a great guy and he deserves a little bit of love. :3

Kyoshi is a really cool guy to talk too. Me and him were actually chatting on skype for almost six hours the other day. I've never chatted with anyone for that long. :3

I was just thinking of all that he does for the forums. He makes great sigs (for free), and just tries to be a good friend to everypony here.

I love Kyoshi like a friend. He is just awesome. :3

• Brohoof 14

bhF1PXF.jpg

Made by my wonderful boyfriend Kyoshi <3

Kyoshi is a great member here, made so many wonderful signatures for all ponies to use for free, sharing his amazing talent of art with all ponies and making them happy =)=)=) such a great and wonderful pony here on the forums =)=)=)=)=)=) I'm always happy to see him. =)

• Brohoof 3

Kyoshi is a great member here, made so many wonderful signatures for all ponies to use for free, sharing his amazing talent of art with all ponies and making them happy =)=)=) such a great and wonderful pony here on the forums =)=)=)=)=)=) I'm always happy to see him. =)

That sounds awesome! I've only posted to him once or twice, and we haven't talked much either than that, but he seems very friendly. Especially from oo's and everything's opinion. :D Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 2

post-31708-0-00395100-1452131839.png

Kyoshi deserves all the praise he gets. He is one of the nicest guys i have met on this forum and he made alot of sigs and avatars, which is incredible.

I am a bit jealous that i don't have this much talent. :)

• Brohoof 2

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

• 3 months later...

@Kyoshi, I don't know what kind of a standard you hold yourself to, but almost everyone seems to think you're alright. You're creatively talented, and seeing how people react to you, seem to be a great friend. I used to have a very low opinion of myself as well, but then I learned to stop thinking about those kinds of things and focus on what really matters; getting my life in order, giving my best, and appreciating all that I have. I see you already give nothing short of the best here and you are rewarded for it around here. We appreciate you and thank you for all that you have done for this community.

Kyoshi, you're an awesome friend, and great Facebook representative. Although you say you don't deserve all of these kind comments, you do! Trust me. :squee: You're a great person, and we all appreciate you greatly. :)

• 2 weeks later...

@@Kyoshi has got to be the best guy on MLPF. I loved his comment on my new username. He said it was addictive and cute at the same time. I see him almost everywhere! Trust me, he is definitely worth adding as a friend! I just did so last night. He's an extremely likeable guy.

You're awesome bro! /)    :wub:   :pinkie:   :D   :squee:

Edited by DJ Gumball