Do you have T-mobile?

power strike

So who here has t-mobile and thinks that there data is awsome ?!!

i do have one problem with them though we have coverage but in our house is spotty and we had to get a signal booster everything was great but a night or two later usually at night around 9 or 10 it goes off to edge and the signal receiver on the window has lte 4 solid bars never drops down but now at night time it switches to edge (on our phones) and we are between the two cell towers.....so what is the problem here ? its a serious problem.

We don't have T-Mobile anymore. They merged with another service called 'Orange' and it's now 'EE' in the UK. I did use it before and it was... well... not so good.  :please:

Then again, this was years ago. I'm with EE and to be fair, it's improved.  :kindness:

It's good, but expensive

Isn't that what you'd call Verizon? :P

I have Straight Talk and it sucks ass... I want to switch over to T-Mobile but I'm trying to figure out if I can still keep my same number from my Straight Talk phone.

ST's customer service is the worst thing ever of all time. 

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

My brother got me on his plan with it to keep monthly costs down. I live one mile away from the tower so my speeds are around 550 mbps. Otherwise it feels the same as any other provider.