• Lightning
    • Fighting
    • Psychic
    • Colorless
    • Darkness
    • Metal
    • Dragon
    • Fairy

Ok so I thought this topic would obviously exist, but I tried to look for it and couldn't find it. So here it is, if it already exists feel free to hate me and delete this XD also I hope I put it in the right place:)

As for me, I love dragon-type ^^ it's not for strategy, really... it was a childhood thing. And for the TCG I have this incredibly powerful (yeah right) grass-type deck that will kill you all hahah XD kidding of course

Edited by DragonAria

My favourite type overall is the Fighting type. Almost every Fighting type is very good in battles and many of them have a decent balance of Attack and Special Attack. Because of this, I've always felt as if to always have a Fighting type in any team I create. I also love many designs of Pokemon that are Fighting typed. Heck, I could even say that there is no Fighting type that I hate design-wise. Each one of them have something interesting and unique to offer in their designs, even with the one that I'm indifferent to. I'm also a fan of the Flying type, but it's mostly because I like birds. xP

As for TCG, I like Colourless. It's such a great type as it can work with any other type. As such it's pretty easy to utilize.

• Brohoof 1

My favorites are Steel and Dragon, but I've started to like Fire a bit more as of late. I like Pokemon that can easily take a hit and have resistances/immunities and Steel types are great for that. And as for Dragons, I just really like Dragons in general, and they often have great stats and diverse movepools that offer many different strategies. Plus, my favorite Pokemon (i.e. Goodra) is a dragon type.

Ive always been a fan of flying types because how versatile the type is. Every other type of pokemon has at least one /flying variant and there are some really interesting choices if you want to make a mono flying team. Back in gen 3, my team was aerodactyl, gyarados, dodrio, salamence, skarmory and crobat. It had amazing coverage despite their shared flying type. 

As for the TCG, I don't really play it anymore. When I did though, I had a fire deck that I was really happy with.

as a kid I always hated Pokemon... until I played Platinum for the DS... then I had a much different opinion of it... as for my favorite... I don't have one I have 5... fire, ice, water, ghost, and flying... and I don't play the TCG I prefer the video games...

Delphox: Amazingly and beautiful, elegant, powerful, fluffy, a friggin FOXWITCH!

Everything about this pokemon is awesome!

Gardevoir: The same. Beautiful, elegant. Friendly. Simply a pokemon for life.

Froslass: I keep repeating myself. Plus, she's a ghost/ICE! How awesome is thaaaat?!

Glaceon: I love icepokemon, i love Eevee and all of it's forms, but Glaceon means the world for me.